Christmas (Mini Story)

I woke up. I was really groggy until I realized. It was our Christmas Festival! I got ready, brushed my teeth, ate my breakfast, and grabbed the gifts. We were doing a gift exchange thing at school and I figured, go big or go home. So, staff and students are getting gifts. I smiled and texted Sam and Taurtis to help with the gifts. Luckily, theirs were in my locker, so they wouldn't get them right off the bat. They arrived a short while later and helped me carry the gifts.

We arrived at school early, so the presents would be a surprise. We split up and dropped off the presents at their respective places. I dismissed them to go wait by our class room. I grabbed the gifts and stuffed them into my backpack. I walked upstairs and giggled. Taurtis and Sam were fighting over something stupid. Perfect timing. I walked up to them and handed them a bit of yen. It was just enough for them to each get a box of Pocky and also to get me one. "I was in a rush and didn't have time to get something for lunch. Can you guys get me Pocky?" Taurtis nodded and Sam smiled. "Oh and there is some for you guys to get something as well." They hurried off and I snuck into the classroom.

I placed the gifts under the students's desks and placed Professor Gareth's on his desk. I plopped myself down and watched the students flood the room. Everyone was swapping gifts, opening them, hugging friends, cheering and, in general, having fun. I smiled as everyone took their seats to watch Gareth open his. It was nothing much, just a watch. He smiled and thanked me.

The school day carried on normal, until gym class. We walked in to find a sobbing Rowan. I piped up gingerly. "Uhm... Gym Teacher Rowan? What happened?" He looked up and sniffled. "THE GIFT YOU GOT ME WAS.... BEAUTIFUL!" He wiped his eye and smiled. He only smiled when someone got hurt. "MAGG- BUTTERFLY (or moth ^-^), THANK YOU!" He walked back to his office and left us to be partially free. I was so confused. I wasn't a maggot, I was a butterfly. I shook my head and joined in a game of tag.

The day ended very nicely. I got gifts from everyone. PufferFish Pete got me a charm bracelet. CrabMan Carl got me a gift basket of snacks. Gareth got me a thank you card and a new drawing book. Taurtis and Sam got me a GameCrab. It was so wonderful. I was walking outside with Sam and Taurtis and handed them their gifts. Each got a custom GameCrab controller skin. They hugged me and we walked home. I got inside and made some hot chocolate (or another hot drink you like). I snuggled up on the couch and watched some TV before falling asleep. What a peaceful ending to an amazing day.

-----------------
Sorry if this seems a little rushed. It took a while to write but I didn't want to disappoint you guys for being late again. I didn't know what Gareth would give the character so a card and a sketch book happened. I was going to make it some thank you flowers but I felt like that wouldn't work out how I needed it to so.... Yeah.. Well I hope you enjoy!