truth and harm pt 2

Prevoiusly:

"No caleb seriously no one can stop me" she said standing up.

"Can this?"

I pulled her closer to me and pressed my lips against hers. I felt her smile as i wrapped my hands around her small waist.

At this point i felt relived, loved, perfect i never wanted this to end. She was the best thing in my life. I already knew it since the first day i met her. That she would be the one.

After the kiss she hugged me and said "im sorry." to which i replied "its okay." she smiled and grabbed my hand.

We walked around the whole neighborhood. Talking and looking around. We smiled at eachother. Her hair flowed with the wind

"Are you still mad at me?" i asked "a little but i dont hate you." she replied smiling "im sorry its just i really like you and seeing you with another guy but me makes me feel like im not good enough."

"But you are your the best thing in my life, i'll scream it out loud CALEB IS THE BEST THING IN MY LIFE." she yelled laughing.

"I LOVE YOU TOO" i replied yelling. I was finally happy untill alexis approached. I looked at bri clenching her fist.

"Hey cal?" she said looking evil "how was the kiss?"

"It was actually the best thing ever." i replied smiling. "So how many boys have you f*cked this time?" bri added smiling sarcastically. Alexis was mad she looked her dead in the eye and walked away.

It finally happened guys i have been waiting my whole life to write this chapter. Also i hit 300 reads THANK YOU ALL I LOVE YOU SO MUCH❤ stay strong and eat your broccoli