she wouldn't

Caleb's pov:
"Hey mom i need your help.
I sort of have a crush on this girl and i dont know what to do, any suggestions" i asked
"Umm you could ask her out." she replied looking confused.

"Um okay thanks?" i said walking out the door. I love my mom but sometimes she gives the worst advice. I decided to go for a walk.

I was walking untill i found this dude helping brianna off the floor. She looked lost in his eyes while i stood there......with my heart shattered

I turned around and ran so fast im pretty sure i bumped into a tree. After that i stopped running. I slumped down. And stayed there.

Tears started forming as well as the lump in my throat. I tried holding it back. But i could'nt. I cried untill this girl approched me.

"You alright there mate?" she asked holding out her hand. I reached for it and she pulled me up. "Uh yeah im fine." i replied sniffling

"Im Daniela" she said smiling
"Im caleb" i replied blushing a little bit. "So are you new around here?" i asked "um yeah i flew from england to move here." she replied

Bri's pov: i was walking home when i saw caleb talking to a girl. I walked up to them "hey caleb" i said looking down.

"Oh hi" he replied giving the girl a piece of paper. Once she walked away i was staring at caleb. "Um who is she?" i asked "a girl that i met." he replied "oh." i replied walking away.

Caleb's pov:
I could tell she was annoyed
To be honest i didn't like seeing her be like that. I got up from the tree and walked to my house.

Once i entered sydney was here, but it was just sydney no luke. She stared at me once i walked through the door. "Uh hi syd." i said causally smiling. "Hey caleb." she replied all weirdly. I decided to text brianna.

Me: hey bri wyd

Me: bri??

Me: bri please answer you cant be mad at me for talking to another girl.

Bri: im not mad about that.

Cal: then what is it

Bri: nothing...its fine.

Cal: tell me

Bri: i said its fine

Cal: oh okay well have a good night.

Bri: you too

I turned off my phone and decided to watch some tv. Then my mom called from downstairs "caleb can you walk sydney home later?"

"Yes" i replied. I continued watching spongebob untill she had to go home.

We started talking "so uh how's life?" i asked chuckling. "Its good how about you." she replied looking in my eyes. "Uh great." i said as we continued walking.

About 5 minutes later i found myself kissing sydney. But for some reason i wouldn't stop. She pulled away fast and ran home. I felt like i was going to faint.

Walking back home felt like
One million miles. Thoughts Were crashing into my head as i tried to remember what happened. Did i kiss her first? Did she? I tried to pull my self together but nothing would connect. Once i got home i threw myself onto my bed and grabbed my phone. I unlocked it to see a message from bri.

Bri: we need to talk

×°Clif hanger°×

Sorry guys i had to

Comment if you think bri and caleb would be the cutest couple ever or if sydney and caleb would be the cutest couple ever.....also i almost got 200 reads! Like whoa thank you all for reading and supporting. This wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for you guys. God bless all of you and dont forget.................stay strong