Friends?

Its been 2 weeks and caleb finally got out of the hospital. I then havent seen him for another three weeks. I felt really bad and i really wanted to apologise. But i didnt know where he lived. So i felt really guilty. I decided to go to the lake so i grabbed my phone and walked to the lake. I actually kinda liked the house because there was a cool lake in the back so i could relax whenever i get mad.

When i arrived i sat down on the grass as i watched the water flow. I thought about caleb and how he saved my life. It wasnt long before more people came out to the lake. After all it was a beautiful day.

As i was looking down at my phone these two little girls came out. They were the cutest girls i have ever seen.

I kept watching them swim in the lake. And after a few minutes i called my friend carly.

Carly:hello?

Bri: hey carly!

Carly: OMG HI HOW ARE YOU.

Bri: good but i miss you alot.

As i was talking me eyes were wandering everywhere. Untill i saw him. I completely blacked out.

Carly: hello?

Bri: i-ill call you back.

I said hanging up the phone i got up and started walking up to the boy. I couldnt tell if it was caleb because he was face back. And then he turned around and everything felt like it was going in slow motion.

Caleb's pov
I was just causally outside with my sisters. And then i saw the same exact girl i saved from that car. We both locked looks she walked towards me. And we both smiled. "Hey long time no see." i said. "Yeah its been a really long time." she replied with tears forming. She quickly wiped them away when my sisters started walking up to me and bri.

Bri's pov
"Hi" the little girl said shyly hiding behind caleb. "This is my sister annie." caleb said
"Hi annie" i said with a warm smile.

She wasnt hiding behind his back anymore and started talking to me a little more.
"Hey do you want to see me do gymnastics?" she asked. "Of course!" i replied smiling. I was really suprised by what that little girl can do. And she is only ten.

Once she finished me and caleb started clapping. And then i got a text message from my mom.

Mom: brianna i need you home RIGHT NOW!.

I got a little scared since my mom is a little rough. "Uh hey i have to go." i said "but here is my number." i took out a marker and a tiny piece of paper and wrote my number on it. He smiled taking the piece of paper. I gave him and annie a hug and started walking home.

Once i opened the door i expected to get slapped but instead i found my mom crying. "Mom whats wrong?"
"Honey......i wont be able to see you in 3 months." she said. I was super confused. "Mom what do you mean..ar-are you leaving me." i said holding back tears "im so sorry." she replied