Truth And Harm

"I WONT LET YOU GO." he yelled gripping tighter. He was breathing heavily. "Please caleb please let go." i said calming down a bit. He let go and i fell to the ground.

I watched him walk away. And i lying on hard street. Heartbroken, betrayed, backstabbed i just wanted to die.

(Tomorrow)
Caleb's pov:
I woke up to the sound of annie crying. I decided to see what was going on.

"Annie whats wrong?" i asked. "I dont like thunder storms." she replied i embraced her in a hug we sat down on the couch and she fell asleep in my arms.

Bri's pov:
I woke up on the road. I sat up and got my phone out and decided to call carly.

Carly: hello

Me: im sorry but i just want to say goodbye i love you and i cant wait to see you again.

Carly: bri what are you talking about? WAIT NO PLEASE DONT DONT KILL YOURSELF PLEASE I BEG OF YOU.

bri: im sorry but i just dont want to live anymore. I love you so much. Dont forget that.

Carly : BRI DONT WHAT ABOUT CALEB AND YOUR SIBLINGS.

after she said that i hung up. I ran the river. I wanted my death to be peaceful.

Caleb's pov:

My phone started ringing, it was carly when i picked up she was sobbing.

Cal: carly whats wrong

Carly: ITS BRI SHE IS GOING TO KILL HERSELF.

cal: WHAT? NO SHE CANT

i hung up and ran across the neighborhood finding her. I finally found her sitting by the river. I ran up to her. "BRI STOP DONT DO IT PLEASE I LOVE YOU."

I heard caleb and i put my head up "no caleb seriously this time no one can stop me." i said standing up.

"Can this."

°×Cliff hanger×°

I want to give a shoutout to every one reading this and i want you guys to know that i love you guys so much thank you for supporting me and the book. Stay strong❤