My One And Only

Hey guys i dont feel good so im staying home from school which means lots of chapter are publishing today. love yall

Caleb's pov:
I really fell into a deep love with bri. And when we kissed i felt like i was somebody. I felt sparks, love,
And fear. Fear that she would push away. And leave me. But when she did not let go, when she smiled, when she said she was sorry i felt like we could be more than just best friends. I felt we could be something. And thats why today i will ask her to be my girl friend.

I walked to her house. And tried to pull myself together.
Once i knocked on that door there was no going back. So i knocked on her door.

She opened it and looked so beautiful i was about to melt.
"Uh h-hey bri." i said "hey cal whats up?" she replied closing the front door. It was just me and her.

"Umm i want to know if you would want to be my girlfriend?" i asked, i realized i could never turn back. I was so relived when those words came out of my mouth.

"Uh wow i umm, of course." she replied blushing. I grabbed her and pressed my lips against hers. I was so glad we were finally official.

Bri's pov:
He grabbed me and kissed me. I never wanted it to end i wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his against my waist. I smiled as i felt his warm body against mine.