Last Chapter

(tommorow)
Caleb's pov:
I saw dani walking towards me. "Hey." i said grabbing her hand "hey babe." she replied kissing my forehead.

We continued walking down the hall. We were late which meant we had to go to the portables. So we went to the office to get our passes.

Bri's pov:
I didn't feel like going to my classroom so instead i walked to the office to get my pass. "Hi Mrs. Julie." i said smiling "why hello brianna." she replied with a huge smile. "Umm may i have a pass to the portables?" i asked.

"Of course hon, here you go." she said signing the pass and handing it to me. "Thank you Mrs. Julie.." i said grabbing the pass and walking out the door.

I opened the door to the portable. And i saw caleb and dani and without thinking about the consequences i ran out.

I heard someone yelling my name but i kept running. I stopped running and walked in the office. "Mrs. Julie, i dont want to go into the portables can i pass out papers to the classes?" i asked frowning. "Of course hon, here." she said handing me a stack of papers. I left and started walking. I ran into caleb and dani all the paper flew out of my hand "sorry." i said grabbing the papers. He handed me the papers and smiled dani quickly grabbed his hand and nudged me in the shoulder while walking past me.

"Why am i a fucking moron?" i said tearing up. After all the pages were delivered i had to walk home by myself because amanda wasn't here. As i was walking towards my house i saw police tape around the doors and 4 ambulances. "Whats going on?" i asked panicking the police spoke gently. "Umm i don't know how to tell you this but your whole family is dead" i completly crashed after i heard those word...........my family....was dead. My beloved sister and brother.....were now gone.

Tears were streaming down my face. I had no family i was getting a call from annie.

A= annie

B= brianna

A- hey bri why is there a whole bunch of police and ambulences around your house.

B- because my family is gone.

A-WHAT NOO BRIANNA I DONT WANT YOU TO GO TO AN ORPHANAGE

B- well i'm going to have to annie.....

A- can you come over?

B- yeah sure im on my way

A- i can introduce you to my parents

B- okay

I hung up and walked to their house.

Caleb's pov:
I heard annie saying that brianna was coming over. I was in my room with dani and we were cuddling while watching a movie.

Suddenly i heard knocking at the door.

Bri's pov:
Once annie opened the door she gave me a really big hug i picked her up and swung her around. I saw katie and billy walking downstairs. I greeted them. And we all sat down to talk.

"Im soo sorry for your loss brianna, you can stay as long as you want." katie said hugging me "thank you i appreciate it alot." i said wiping my remaining tears.
Billy hugged me as well and so did hayley. "You can have the guest bedroom upstairs, its right next to annie's bedroom." she said pointing to the room. I smiled as she got up and went into the kitchen.

Annie grabbed my hand and lead my up into her room. I sat hayley on my knees and we all just started talking.

Soon after katie came in and asked if we wanted to go to the mall tommorow "YES." annie screamed jumping up and down. I nodded and so did hayley.

I stayed in annie's room talking and watching a movie. "Bri what if we adopt you?" annie asked smiling "then i guess i will be your sister." i replied smiling as soon as annie was getting her pj's caleb walked in.

"Uh hey brianna." he said stuttering "oh hi caleb." i replied.

(tommorow)
Caleb's pov:
I woke up and walked to the bathroom. I was turning on the shower and undressing myself. I forgot to close the door and bri walked in. We both screamed and she shut the door really fast.

I sighed putting my head back. I got in the shower while thinking about bri being our sister. I was feeling all of a sudden wierd with that thought in my mind but i knew i was being paranoid.

Bri's pov:
(later)
We were out side and hayley wanted me to help her with her press hand stand. I demonstrated how to do it and she almost had it.

Then i saw annie sitting at the edge of the hill. "Hold on hayley ill be back." i said getting up. I walked over to annie and saw her crying. "Annie whats up?" i said embracing her in a hug. "Well i miss sydney, we were best friends." she replied sobbing into my chest. "I miss her to, its okay." i replied wiping her tears.

She smiled and hugged me. Soon after we heard hayley fall and cry. I ran to hayley
"Hayley are you okay?" i said panicking. "No it really hurts." she replied crying annie ran in to get her mom and soon we were on our way to the hospital.

On the way there i was holding hayley's arm and she was crying in my chest. I felt like it was my fault for leaving her alone. Annie's head was against my shoulder.

"How did you hurt your self hayley?" katie asked "i was doing a press hand stand and i fell over on my foot." she replied wiping her tears.

Once we got there i carried her into the emergency room. And sat her down on the hospital bed. A nurse came in with a juice box and a cookie for hayley. She sat up taking her food and ate it.
"Dont worry princess a docter will be with you soon." she said turning the tv on for hayley. Annie grabbed my arm and started tugging at it signaling me to look over at her. She grabbed me and pulled me out of the room.

"What happened annie?" i said kneeling down "caleb told me you called me a freak." she replied looking down "what i never said that?" i said looking up at her "want me to break caleb's face for ya?" she asked clenching her fist "nope i got this." i replied carrying her back into the room.

(an hour later)

"Well hayley your all set." the docter said handing hayley her crutches. I felt really bad for hayley.

(back home)

I went to calebs room to talk to him. I knocked on the door and he opened it "i need to talk to you." i said
"Okay come in." he replied nervously "why did you tell annie i called her a freak?" i said crossing my arms. "Well because i wanted to get revenge." he replied shutting the door. "Uhh caleb what are you doing?" i asked as he came closer to me. "CALEB?" i said even louder. He ignored me and pressed his lips against mine.

-------------------------------------------
Guys its 1:17 am and im still up lol but i hope you enjoyed this last chapter. What will happen? Guess you will have to find out in the sequel that i may or may not have already started. Lol thank you all for supporting me and my book i have been blessed with so many readers. My goal was to get only 100 readers but my goal skyrocketed all the way up to 2.something k. Like holy cow. I love you all so much thanks for reading and voting and commenting. I love you guys soo much and i guess this is goodbye for now❤