My Messed Up Stalker

Bri's pov:
Do you ever feel like your being followed? This is what happened, i was walking with syd, luke, caleb, annie, and hayley. We all went to the park to hang.

While they were playing on the swings and stuff me and caleb was sitting to the benches. He grabbed my hand and held it, I nestled into his chest. He felt warm, he wrapped his arms around me and layed his head on mine.

"Your very comforting." i said smiling "it's my talent" he replied stroking my hair. Annie and sydney were cooing and making hearts with there hands. I smiled and i felt caleb smile too.

(later)

As we were walking home i kept stopping and looking back. "Caleb, do you feel like someone is watching us?" i asked gripping his hand tighter. "No." he replied putting my hand to his chest.

Syd and annie were walking together. And luke was giving hayley a piggy back ride.

It wasn't long before i felt someone behind my back he/she grabbed me. I screamed
"BRI CALM DOWN IT'S CARLY." she said covering my mouth she let go and i play punched her.
"Dont do that." i said laughing. I turned to caleb who was laughing his ass off.

I hugged carly and so did caleb. We started walking again. "So why were you stalking me?" i asked
"Because im your messed up stalker." she replied grabbing my hand.

(1 week later)
Caleb invited me to the beach. And that meant i had to wear a bathing suit. I hated looking at myself kinda half naked. I was so self conscious. I tried looking through my dresser. To try to find one that is not so showey. But i couldn't find one so i guess i had to wear a two piece.

Once i was all ready i grabbed my phone and headed out.