sh!t talker

Bri's pov:
I laid there in caleb's arms staring at the night skies. His arms wrapped around me. I smiled as he was sound asleep. I laid my head on his chest and smiled.

(morning)
I woke up still in caleb's arms, he was still sleeping i kissed him gently on the forehead and whispered "good morning." after that i stroked his hair. I saw that he was smiling.

"Good morning." he said. Grabbing me by the waist and pulling me closer to him. He stroked my hair and kissed my forehead. I smiled
This was the perfect morning.

(later)
Caleb's pov:
I was feeling awesome today. I finally got the girl i wanted. We woke up together everything was perfect.❤

I helped her fold up the big blanket and put everything away. Once we were done i grabbed her hand and embraced her in a hug. She hugged back smiling. We decided to go to the beach. So we walked to the beach.

(5 days later)
Bri's pov:
I was about to be late for class. So i gave caleb a quick kiss and ran to my class.

I made it just in time. Once i sat down i forgot we were moving seats so i had to stand back up again.

"Okay brianna you can sit next to alexis." the teacher said pointing to the empty seat that was next to alexis. I sighed as i walked to the seat. I sat down and did not make any eye contact. Although i knew she was staring at me.

"So." she said still staring at me. "Ummm yes?" i replied grabbing my pencil. "Oh nothing i just wanna point out that you better watch your back." she said while snatching my pencil out of my hand.

"Caleb doesn't deserve you, you are just a little to much pathetic. Besides all you will do is kiss him. Im guessing your still a virgin." she stated snapping the pencil in half. I felt a lump forming in my throat as she continued talking sh!t about me.

"You see i bet you wouldn't dare have it with caleb." she said laughing. "So what that doesn't matter." i replied trying to hold back tears.

"Brianna and alexis is there something you wanna share with the class?" the teacher asked "no." i said as i sat down "um actually i was just asking why brianna wanted to have sex with caleb." alexis said smiling every one was laughing. The lump was getting bigger and tears were forming. I got up and ran out.