Author's Note

Hello, guys! Woah, correct grammar, punctuation, and conjunctions look weird on me, don't they?

Anyways...

Thank you so much for reading my book! I've been working on this rusty old thing for almost a year, and though I'm glad to be through with it, I'm a bit sad not needing to worry about what will be in the next chapter.

Even more, thank you for all the reads, votes, and comments! I've smiled and laughed and even deadpanned at everything you guys have said on here, whether it be compliments, bad puns, and/or hatred towards me! I appreciate you all so much!

I've just published chapter one for my new fanfiction, titled Weeaboo. It'll be a bit of a turnaround, though still an Ereri, since Levi is the person of view. Also, reading over the ideas I've written down for it, it seems like a crossover of Chuunibyou? I wonder how that will turn out...I'm gonna promote myself a tad shamelessly and ask you all to check it out! Please?

I had so much fun writing this book! There were certainly ups and downs in concern to writing it and updating for you, but I feel that in general, this was a good experience to have. I learned an incredible amount about writing a short story, even though I've got so much more to learn!

A little insight: I had originally planned on Chasing Stars being 10-15 chapters long! But since each chapter is roughly a thousand words only, I can see why I lasted over 30 chapters.

There are definitely improvements to be made in my writing style, and I sincerely hope you can join me as I make disasters and masterpieces in the future!

•tātorutaruto•