Prologue

"Ill miss you..." I heard a voice say. "Ill miss you too... Dont forget... Ill wait for you... Because I Love You..." I heard a reply.

"I promise! I wont ever forget that you love me! It wouldnt be too late to tell you that I love you too right now right L---"

The alarm clock woke me up. I sighed a bit. I wonder who was those little kids. They sure are so cute together. I started to stretch and I heard mom shout at me, "HOY MARIA! GISING NA! YOUR GONNA BE LATE FOR YOUR PLANE!"

Oh yeah, today I am gonna fly to Hetalia Island. The only structure there is Hetalia International Academy. I am representing Philippines.

I ran to my bathroom and started taking a quick shower. I am so excited that I feel like I am gonna be sick!

-Time Skip-

I was now in the limo, heading to the airport. I would be riding a private jet with another representative. I got out of the limo as the body guards guided me to the plane. "So uh... Saan po tay-" I stopped and started thinking of the english word, "where is the airplane?"

They pointed at the direction where it was. There was the logo of HIA. I slowly went to the steps leading inside the plan. As I walked around where I sat, I saw a familiar four-eyed hamburger idiot.

"Whats up! Maria!" Alfred says

He must be the representative I am gonna be with for the ride. I hated Alfred, when I first met him I told him 'mahal kita' which he never understood and made me cry for centuries. He was all like 'sorry Maria, I cant understand you' Then in the next try I told him it in english but he was so busy talking to the caterpillar eye-browed guy. Then, a month after he told me that he loved me but he was REJECTED!

Now he was stuffing hamburger and soda in his mouth, "wansh shome mashria?"

"No!" I ran to the deepest end where he was nowhere to be seen

I just dont like junk food okay!

AN: my new book! Yay! I know it kinda seems rude for Piri hating America but thats just how my story goes! I know its really rude... Sorry!

I really like the cover of this book!

Well bye