Chapter 4

"Oh my god..." I mumbled. Liz looked and me and said, "what?"

"L-lovi..." I froze "I-I remember him now..."

"What do you remember?" Liz asks

Tears fell and said, "I made a mistake! I loved Lovino before when we were younger! We had a car crash when I was moving back to the Philippines.... I forgot him. My promise was... I still don't remember my promise..."

"Oh god..." Liz mumbled "its a soap opera now... Can you remember bits of it?"

"Only when we were making the promises... He kept his promise loving me forever..." I said "but he didn't keep his promise anymore... I was so stupid"

"Tell him everything that you just told me" She says. I sighed and said, "I think I should give him some time... He would probably hate him if I do it right now..."

Another decision gone wrong...

***

A week after, I found out that Laura, the representative of Belgium, and Lovino started dating. Of course they weren't boyfriend and girlfriend yet, but I knew... It was too late.

I couldn't move on, so Liz and Natalia told me to come with them and the others to the winter festival. I also found that there was a singing contest, I decided to write a song.

I stayed up all night for 1 month, tomorrow was the winter festival and tell him how I felt...

***
0.0 Oh okay...

Tarlac: I like this dress I bought for the AusHun wedding...
Me: STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL!

Well... That was awkward. Its almost Christmas yay! I haven't wrote in a while... So...
I was also rping... So... WHATEVER!

My cousin is painting her nails and it smells back and it makes me throw up...

Well bye~!