Chapter 5

It was the day of the winter festival and my siblings were bugging me. They were texting me what time I would perform. Vanessa was bugging me about how I looked, Joseph was bugging me about Alfred and well... There was nothing wrong with Joaquin except he might attack Kiku.

All my siblings came an hour after bugging me... Like all of them. The ones representing islands, the capitals, the provinces, the cities... THEY WERE ALL HERE!

Joseph was still looking for Alfred, because he is obsessed of him. Vanessa started fixing my hair and make up saying I was too stupid leaving my hair down. I just rolled my eyes. Joaquin was also saying that if anyone says 'boo' to me... Well good luck for those people. Raphaelle and Reynaldo were in the corner watching the others. Rosa was crossing her arms and leaning at the wall. Julia was complimenting me on how good I looked. Mary Grace was sitting down on the couch.

"There you go!" Vanessa says. My jaws were practically on the floor, "I-I look... Amazing..."

Everyone looked at me in awe. "You look so pretty Ate!" Julia says smiling.

"I know right!" Mary Grace replies. "Did Vanessa really do that?" Joseph says. Joaquin thought that Joseph was gonna ask to do the same to him to Vanessa, so Joaquin hit Joseph's head and said, "BAYOT!"

Raphaelle and Reynaldo were cracking up, "it gets us all the time-- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Rosa rolled her eyes and said, "I remember when I tried putting on make up... I turned into a clown and Ate Vanessa fixed me up... She really has talents"

"Haha, yes yes! Vanessa is better than Joseph!" Vanessa says talking in third person. Joseph groaned and said, "TAKE THAT BACK!"

Joaquin face palmed and said, "enough..." Sadly, no one heard him. I just laughed how my siblings gets 'along' hint the sarcasm. After getting ready, we all went outside and met up with Alfred, Matthew, Ivan, Francis, Feliciano, Ludwig, Liz, Gilbert, Roderich, and Kiku. I saw Liz and Gil being closer than usual, but I knew that they were just doing that as friends.

"Everyone meet my siblings this is Joseph, Va--" I was cutted off by Joseph tackling Alfred. Joaquin face palmed and said, "he never changes... HOY BAYOT! GET OFF HIM!" Then the two starts arguing again. Vanessa laughed and said, "forgive those two fools..."

"Well... This is Vanessa, the one arguing with Joseph is Joaquin" I continued.

"EAT MY WRATH OF DURIANS!" Joaquin says in the back ground

"EWWW NO!" Joseph replies

"SHUT UP WILL YOU--" Vanessa stops talking when she saw Antonio "oh my god..." And she leaves and goes after Antonio.

"Well... I have another sibling his name is Juan but he was getting his glasses fixed because someone stole it and broke it" I glare at Rosa who was pretending not to hear. I continued, "Christina is also with Juan so.... This is Julia and Mary Grace" I say pointing at the two girls.

"Thats Reynaldo" I say pointing at the boy who was waving "this is Raphaelle"

"And this is the someone who broke the glasses... Which is Rosa" She glares at me. But when she caught Kiku's lifeless eyes, she blushed. I COULD FINALLY MESS WITH HER!

***
I was very nervous to perform. Lovino was sitting there, staring at me. Laura was out of sight though. I was up on stage, there was tons of people. I could see Vanessa fangirling about Antonio, Joseph bugging Alfred, Joaquin calling Joseph 'bayot'

I could see everything.

The music started... It wasnt anyone's song. It was my song. I wrote it. For him.