Chapter 3

I didnt know what Lovino meant about the promises. He would always tell me that he loves me every single day. I always got sicked of it. Natalia started a rumor that Lovino and I are a thing, but things are pretty rough.

Of course, Lovino wasnt a part of the Bad Touch Trio a.k.a. Gilbert, Antonio and Francis but he was still one of the wanted boys in school. Girls would always glare at me and whispering, "She is so lucky that Lovi-senpai loves her... If I was her I would make things smoother"

The girls giggle as I scowl at them. The days went on as I the same time and same day, I would be screaming Liz's name. But today, I decided not to. I decided to hear what Lovino meant. I waited for him in the usual spot. He walked towards me, in his hand was earplugs. Probably thats for when I am gonna scream Liz's name. I sighed, "thats gonna be useless"

"Why?" He asks

"Because I wouldnt shout her name" I said, "why are you always telling me that you loved me?" I ask

"Its a promise that I made..." I mumbled

I stood up and said, "I dont get all these promise thing. We just met"

"No, we have known each other since we were 11"

"Liar"

"I'm telling the truth, ragazza"

"Stop lying..."

"Im telling the truth!"

"Stop lying! Because I never met you before Lovino! We just met!"

"Maria! Im telling the tr-" I cut him off. I was angry and turned my back at him. I made a first and shouted, "YOU ARE NOT TELLING THE TRUTH! WE NEVER MET BEFORE AND I DON'T LOVE YOU! AND I WILL NEVER EVER LOVE YOU! LOVINO VARGAS!"

That was the biggest mistake I have ever had.

After those mean words that probably broke his heart into pieces. I turned around as I saw no one. Lovino, The Lovino Vargas, the man who told me he loved me, gave up.

I was happy that it was already over with. I sat there for a while and decided to go to my dorm. I walked to my dorm, Liz was arguing with Roderich. Things are rough between them. I sighed as I went to my bed. Liz shouted, "WE ARE OVER!"

"GOOD! BECAUSE I NEVER LOVED YOU! WE WERE ONLY DATING BY FORCE!" Roderich retorted. There was silence as Liz silently said, "we were dating by force... But I loved you... You loved me... But I guess we aren't meant to be"

I was sure that Roderich was already gone when she said that, "Liz... You okay... What happened?"

She explained everything about how the fight started. It began of a gossip of some random girl. The girl said that she saw Liz and Gil kissing just below her dorm window last night. Roderich overheard and punched Gilbert. Liz saw and they both started arguing.

"I was just talking to Gil last night... We were throwing a party for his pet Gilbird because his birthday was next week... We never kissed... I guess Roderich and I's love was fading over the centuries..."

"Oh.." I said

She sighed, "Lets just forget everything... I guess I just have to move on and find another one..." She said

"Like Gil" I smiled

She rolled her eyes and smiled, "how could my bestfriend be my boyfriend, it would be totally awkward... Although, I did had a tiny crush on him... But I still dont want to hurt Roderich..."

"Oh come on! It would be too late when you wait for a decade!" I said

"You are so rude to Roderich... But I guess..." She said "lets just give everything sometime... Its never too late for me to get back together with Roderich and its never too late for me and Gil to go out"

"I guess..." I said

And thats when it hit me...