Epilogue

I pulled away from the kiss. He was a pretty good kisser, and he looked cute. I hugged him and a tear fell of my cheek and I mumbled, "I thought I lost you..."

"You'll never lose me, bella" He replied with a kind and genuine one.

•4 Years Later•

It was graduation and we would go directly to Hetalia University. My siblings, Joseph, Vanessa and Joaquin just enrolled for Hetalia World Academy. I was so happy and I hugged Lovino.

"I'll miss this place..." I sighed

"Me too" He said placing a kiss on my lips. Many things had changed in the past 4 years, Joseph has a secret girlfriend that represent a U.S. State. We still don't know, Vanessa had been closer to Antonio and they would often talk while Joaquin has a girlfriend which is Tokiko.

For my younger siblings which represents cities, nothing had changed except Rosa is now dating Kiku's younger brother Kyohei, who represents Kyoto.

Lovino and I wanted to go to this fancy restaurant. We drove there and everything looked nice. We were ordering on what we wanted when violin music started playing.

"W-whats going on" I ask. Lovino stood up and went in front of me. He kneeled down and pulled out a velvet box.

"L-lovino... Is that what I think it is?" I asked shocked. He nodded and opened the box, there was a diamond ring inside and he said, "Maria Clara De La Cruz... Will you marry me?"

I was so shocked I didnt know what to say, my eyes were tearing up and I tackled him into a hug, "YES YOU SILLY IDIOT!" And I kissed him. Everyone was clapping and we pulled away. He slowly put the ring in my finger and we hugged.

"Mahal Kita, Maria..." He said. I was surprised that he knew how to say that. But I smiled

"Ti amo troppo , Lovino"

We both finished our studies and got married. Everything was fine, Liz and Roderich got back together and had 2 kids. Gilbert though was being called by their kids, "Old Uncle Gil Gil"

We all continued as representatives. It was fun and I knew that Lovino would love me forever, nothing is too late except homework and something due though. But in my story, my question was... Was it too late?

It wasn't, I had Lovino in the end and he had me in the end.

We are both sitting down on the couch, and I had to tell Lovino something. "Lovi..." I mumbled

"Yeah Maria?" He asks

"I-Im..." I mumbled. "Your what?" He asks

"Im pregnant"

T H E E N D