After Words

Hello~!

Its me! Anyone missed me!?

So um... I feel like teary right now so...

I just want to say thank you so much for reading this book! Out of all my books this is the one I finished first!

This is dedicated to one of my favorite characters of Hetalia... ROMANO AKA LOVINO VARGAS!
*cheers* I just decided to do this because I want to make a short love story... It was kind of hard writing Hetalia stories... Since I haven't watched it in a while and I forgot how they acted.

So I had to youtube them... So Maria is like a fan OC that people is making a big deal to make her. Maria has an account, well someone has an account of her which is Ms. Hetalia-Philippines
Well she is totally cray cray! And if you want to rp someone in Hetalia World Academy and you wanna live the life of a student there... Go to Hetalia-Philippines account and you can start whenever you want!

You could go talk to us and RP with us...

I got all the characters from there so I dont own them, I only own Tarlac... Because I created her. Well Im not really sure.

I really love this shipping and when I first thought of it I wanted to make it UsPh but I was like 'nah!' I would really miss this book... T^T I might add an extra chapter though or just put it in my one shots book...

AH YES READ MY OTHER BOOKS TOO!!!

I have Fairy Tail, Teen Titans, Anime One Shots and A Japan X OC book!

Tarlac: hurry up

Me: yah yah! Okay thank you so much for all your support! This is Miarishi ending the book...

*cries*