Chapter 2

Kiku was going through wattpad when he saw a Japan/Kiku X OC fanfic called A Sweet Dream by Miarishi-chan when he heard a voice shouting, "LIZ! LIZ!"

He was alarmed because of the sound and saw Elizabeth running towards the sound, Feliciano running behind and Ludwig chased behind. Kiku followed behind as they started seeing Maria... Which is me shouted the name of Elizabeth. The grabbed Liz as the stopped her from hitting Lovino.

"Sssshhh!" Lovino panicked

I crossed my arms and shouted, "IKAW NA TAO KA! BASTOS KA TALAGA (1)!"

He looked at me confused, "excuse-a me?"

"I SAID YOUR REALLY A PERVERT YOU PERSON!"

"Look! You-a dont know-a who I am!?" He asked

"No" I rolled my eyes and added, "your a way different person than Feli"

"Its because your a stupid ragazza that doesnt even remember the promise!" He shouted

"Oh so its my fault now!?" I retorted, "and what promise!?"

"You... Dont even-a bother... At least Ill keep mine..." He walked away

What the what...?

I walked away as I saw Liz, Kiku, Feli and Ludwig. I looked at me as I replied, "just a stupid idiot..."

I stopped as I dreamt of staying in my dorm room, the baliw (2) Lovino out of my way. I finally reached my dorm room as I opened it with my blue and red key. I plopped dowm to my bed and got my phone. I checked facebook and there was just new updates. I didnt really care.

I had no one to really talk to... Like right now. I dont even know what Lovino was talking about.

What was going on that I didnt know?

***
AN: I know I putted it on hold... BUT NOW ITS DECIDED! This book is NOT ON HOLD! Yay! Now... I just wanna tell the story on how I discovered Hetalia! YAHOOO! Hope you wouldnt get bored!

Just a few months ago... I was hooked to the anime Fairy Tail and I was reading this fanfic on wattpad called Fairy Tail Celebreties by XxYandereQueenxX and she made a crossover in that book for Free! AOT and Hetalia! Thats when I discovered Hetalia... One of my favorite characters that time was Piri... I didnt know she was an OC... When I discovered that she was an OC so I started crying.

But I searched the word 'Hetalia' on my search on wattpad when I saw Ask Me dares and questions blah blah blah by Hetalia-Philippines . She REALLY got me hooked to Hetalia and thats when I started shipping RomaPiri XD

After a month or so I started looking at quotev quizzes for Hetalia. And you know what kind of quizzes they are. So I was really bored and I had to do something for fun when I saw, 'who is your Hetalia boyfriend'

I was like, "meh... I wonder who it is... Is it Romano... America... Bleh... LETS JUST FIND OUT!"

I took the quiz and I wasnt trying to get someone purposely.... IM NOT LYING! And guess who I got...

JAPAN!

I was like, "who is this person... I dont know him and I even know Canada"

I read the result story and it made me blush sooooo frikkin hard!!! And i started calling him Kiku instead ^~^

T H E    E N D

P.S. Thanks for XxYandereQueenxX and Hetalia-Philippines for helping me to get into Hetalia even though you didnt know you are helping meh XD

Sayonara minna-san~!