Chapter 1

Finally, I have arrived to Hetalia Island. I saw students walking around. America started running to this black haired guy, "Come on Maria!" I followed what he has said.

The black haired guy was sitting under a sakura tree reading a manga. "Kiku!" Alfred shouts. This guy named Kiku looked up and greeted, "Konnichiwa Alfred, who is the girl right beside you?" He asks politely

"Oh her," Alfred looks at me, "shes Maria" I waved politely

Alfred introduced me to Kiku and Kiku introduced us to other like Gilbert, Arthur, Elizabeth..., theres tons of them. We also met Ludwig and Feliciano.

"Has-a anyone seen-a my fratello?" Feliciano asks. I shrugged, "I have no idea who is your 'fratello'"

They all stared at me, "do you even know what fratello means?" They asked in unison

"No idea" I answered embarrassed

"Well, his brother... Well older brother looks like him but kinda different... They have one thing in common though" Liz said holding her pan, "they both have those weird looking curls"

"Eh, ano ba ka- I mean... Whats his brother's name anyways?" I ask

"Lovino... Lovino Vargas" they all answered. Suddenly my heart went thud and my head started to hurt. I felt sick hearing that name. Its like theres something huge thats missing. I grasped for the wall and ran. I heard Liz say, "Ill go after her!"

I saw some kids looking at me while I ran, I went to the nearest restroom and sat in the corner.

What is this feeling? It feels like theres a huge hole missing!

It hurts so much that I felt like dying. I hugged my knees and I felt like traumatized.

Quit it Maria! Your friends are gonna be worried sick about!

Suddenly I heard I familiar voice, "Maria...  Are you okay?"

"Im okay Liz... I just need to find my dorm" I answered. Liz asked whats my dorm number and we ended up being roomies. She asked me what happened and I told her everything on the way to the dorm.

"So your telling me theres this huge hole or blank in your mind?" She asks confused

"Yes..." I put my head down. "Maria wat-" I heard Liz's voice... But it was too late, I bumped into a chest. "-ch out" Liz facepalm. "Oh my god! Im so sorry!" I apologized

"Stupid bella..." The man mumbled. I looked up to reply on what he just said when I saw his curl.

L-lovino!?

He started at me for a moment, "Maria...?" His hands were shaking, "y-your'e alive..."

"Well yeah I'm alive... Lovino" I replied. Liz blinked her eyes, "you know her name? Or your just a big pervert like Toni?" She said about to hit Lovino.

"N-no! Don't hit him... He just have a proper explanation. If he is a perv then I'll call you for back up" I said as she gave me a thumbs up and left.

"Can I talk to you privately?" Lovino asks

I shrugged, "sure..." We went outside of the campus and talked under a tree.

"What?" I ask. "Maria... How are you alive...?" He asks

I blinked my eyes, "I was always alive? Why would I die anyways?"

In the looks of his face he was confused to. But he scowled, "ugh, shes frikkin alive! I mean why the heck would I think shes dead if I am seeing her right now" he mumbled

"You know that I could hear you right?" I say. He facepalmed and cleared his throat, "I love you..." He mumbled while keeping the scowl on his face.

"I guess Liz was right! You are a perv!" I said

He nervously made jazz hands and said, "No! You got the wrong idea!"

"LIZ! LIZ!"

AN: I think that Romano became a bit of an OC... Well... I think I am gonna skip their accent. It takes alot of work. Lol.

Poor Romano... He better start running for his life.

And again! Heres your update!

will you guys LIKE? FOLLOW? VOTE?

Yah... Whatever... And the Hetalia Boy of the day is my crush... Honda Kiku aka Japan. He is just so damn adorable! My library is filled with Country X Reader books because of him //gets raided by other girls and runs for my life\\

Well bye!