The Nightmare

[Ashley is online]

[Halimeh is online]

Halimeh: Just us again... so peaceful...

Ashley: I guess.

Halimeh: I had a dream when I took a nap earlier.

Ashley: Oh? What was this dream?

Halimeh: Starfire is jealous of Robin and I's relationship and tried to kill me. The b***** was haunting me in my dreams like Freddie Kruger or something like that!

Ashley: Are you sure that's how you spell Kruger's name?

Halimeh: Hehehe, you don't know either!

Ashley: -_- keep talking. Did she say anything?

Halimeh: No she started speaking in Tamaranian and called me a globnark glorbag.

Ashley: *guilty face* oh she did? What did she do to you? *presses lips together and shifts nervously*

Halimeh: Ashley? Is there something you want to tell me?

Ashley: Umm... I don't want to tell you... But I, uh, called you a, uh, globnark glorbag, and, er..... What did she do to you?

Halimeh: :-( Am I a globnark glorbag?

Ashley: I did that while you were asleep, by the way... I was on my way to Jump City, and I was in the neighborhood, so I decided to drop in and see my favorite spy, and you were asleep... Hehe... Did I- Star do anything to you? Like *cough* threaten you or anything? And no, if you are, you're a very awesome globnark glorbag.

Halimeh: No. I'm afraid though in Tamaranian she sounded pretty angry.

Ashley: Oh... *phew* maybe it wasn't me... so she didn't hurt you, right? Or, as a random example, try to dump cold drink on you and then you rolled out of the way? A totally random example. *cough*

Halimeh: She tried to dump cold fizzy pop on me.

Ashley: *cough choke* she did?! Uh-oh... I mean, aw, poor you.

Halimeh: Ashley, did you somehow tell her to invade my dreams!?!!

Ashley: Nooooo... I mean, maybe... I might have... uh... helped her get into your dream... Were you dreaming about you and Robin?

Halimeh: ASHLEY MICHELLE ARE YOU TRYING TO SABOTAGE MY DREAMS!!

Ashley: *shrinks* Noooooo........

Halimeh: YOU LIE! OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!! IM TELLING ROBIN!!

[Richard is online]

Richard: Telling Robin what?

Ashley: No! No! It was a joke! A joke, I tell you! Please don't use your power to invade minds to curse me with nightmares... which is how I opened a bridge into your mind. I was not trying to- okay, I was, a little. Now, why was Robin in your dream?! No! No! Not Robin! Not Robin! Not- oohhhh... you know, I could tell him of this dream... Please tell me that wasn't a memory! You couldn't have- O_O

Richard: What is going on?!

Halimeh: This is between dream Robin and I! Dream Robin said it was our dirty little secret ;-)

Ashley: UH-UH! YOU DO NOT ESCAPE! I was there too! So it was a three-way! Er... that sounded awkward, didn't it?

Halimeh: Sorry hun, I don't kiss and tell!! :-*

Ashley: O_O You did! O_O... :$ I can get Robin to tell... I'm sure it's full detail... hehehehe

Richard: What?!

Halimeh: If he wants more, he won't. :-P

Ashley: O_O I'm going into your mind! Here I go!

Richard: TELL ME WHAT'S HAPPENING! WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME?!!!

Halimeh: AAAHHH HELP HELP ROBBBIIINNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard: I can't save you until you tell me what's going on!

Ashley: He won't save you! He's got Star! He doesn't need you! Mwahahaha! He's a playboy like Bruce! He gave up being a playboy for Star! HAHAHAHA! HE'LL NEVER SAVE YOU NOW!!

Richard: Excuse me?!

Halimeh: He wasn't saying that last night. Actually, I don't mind being played because he's freaking gorgeous

Ashley: O_O busted! Robin! How dare you?! Dream Robin: Cause I'm hot and sexy and everybody knows it.

Halimeh: Isn't that the truth!

Richard: WHAT?! I WOULD NEVER!

Ashley: Dream Robin: Hey baby! Get me a drink! Me: Never! Don't touch- awww man, I'm a sucker for a dark-haired hottie. Hali! Help me!

Richard: NO! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO?!

Halimeh: No, no go have fun!

Ashley: Hali... I should hurt you.. Did you know that Star is *leans in, whispers* pregnant?!

Richard: WHAT

Halimeh: *eyes widen* no

Halimeh: Actually duh! I'm the father of said baby

Richard: Oh my freaking-

Ashley: You mean you're the mother of Robin's second baby?! Right?!

Halimeh: :-*

Richard: I can't take this...

Ashley: Please tell me you meant mother...

[Halimeh is offline]

Richard: Oh my... HOLY X'HAL!!!

Ashley: Well, duh, he's God, of course he's holy!

Richard: NO MORE! STARFIRE!!!!

[Richard is offline]

[Halimeh is online]

Halimeh: Too far?

Ashley: Yeah. Can you imagine the look on his face?

Halimeh: Yep. Can you imagine the look that's gonna be on Starfire's face?

Ashley: Yep. You wanna go for celabratory tacos?

Halimeh: .... I want Coke and pizza

Ashley: FINE

[Ashley is offline]

[Halimeh is offline]

[Richard is online]

Richard: I SHOULD- hey, where'd everybody go? *sigh*

[Richard is offline]