Love Letters to Hali

Here's a bunch of FUN little letters to Hali!!! It was originally going to put this in The Ash & Hali Show, but I thought this would be better, since more people read this and it goes better with this book anyway. :)

Dear Hali,

     I decided to write you a letter. So Hali... How's Speedy? Good, I hope. You were kinda soaking wet when we left off. I hope you aren't upset about the prank... It was a little fun... Okay, I guess it was some cruel fun... But still... I hope it makes some people laugh in the chatroom. Laughter is the best gift you can give anyone, you know? Do thanks for being such a good sport. I knew I could count on you to uphold our golden rule... 'Always make the audience laugh.' It's a great rule, yeah? I think it's a great rule. Haha, instead of Love Letters to Kelly, we have Love Letters to Hali! Hehehe, Speedy jealous... But no worries! A letter is a letter is a letter, so one would think... So I got really bored and decided to write you a letter. I shall send you your love letters from anonymous guys. Anyway, loads of fun in these letters. We can poke fun at them during The Ash & Hali Show too! Which explains our new segment called 'Love Letters to Hali'! Ah, what hearts we'll break! Here are your letters. Don't worry, there's always new letters. Isn't it fun? I think it is. Okay, here are your letters!

                                   Your best friend and sister,

                                                   Ashley Michelle Daniels

Dear Ash,

       Why yes my dear friend! Of course I forgive you! Ruined my dance and dress and everything, but all in good fun! How's Jake? Fighting dragons, I presume? Perfect mate for you, my love! Anyway, I just think you're so beautiful and love you!

           Love Hali <3

Hali's Love Letters

1. Dear Hali,

      You are so beautiful! I wish you could be mine! There's no reason why you can't! You should be mine!

                 Meet me in Paris, Fred

2. Dear Hali,

     You are more beautiful than a camel's hide and a horse's hindquarters! You shall be mine!

               From the desert, Mumu

3. Dear Hali,

     You are sexy, like me, and gorgeous, also like me, so you should be with me and we shall raise a new generation of perfect people!

            Hey hottie, Colton H. ;)

4. Dear Hali,

     Your beauty divine is so mesmerizing, I can't sit and look at you or I would never get to my hero work! <3

             You are so pretty, Speedy <3 ;)

PS. Surprise!!

5. Dear Hali,

      You make fish look fat and ugly when compared with your exquisite beauty! You should come to Atlantis, I will build a home just for you!

             Breathe easy, Aqualad

6. Dear Hali,

     A monkey cannot compare to you! The bananas look disgusting next to you! You should be mine!

             Bobo the Monkey

7. Dear Hali,

      You are so hot! You need a guy to help you... And I am him! Look at this muscle!

               Nice figure, Bob the Cow Slayer

8. Dear Hali,

     You are the pinnacle of undead beauty! It should never die! Come to me, darling, I will make you an everlasting beauty!

             Let me bite you, Jack the Vampire

9. Dear Hali,

     Those lovely lips are so tender! Tell Speedy to share!

                Buck the Crazy

10. Dear Hali,

     Your hair is finer than ebony, and your lovely cheeks like a china doll's. Your figure is of a supermodel! Come, mammasita, I offer a job at my club for you ;)

                Hot bodies like you are welcome, Carl the Stripclub Manager

And those are today's Love Letters to Hali! There's your letters, Hali! Heeheehee, popular among all!

1. Dear Fred,

     How sweet, although I may not know your physical appearance, but your soul is as clean as a whistle! Paris seems lovely, but I really like it here and if you would like to visit me, you can! (With Speedy's supervision, of course)

                       With love, Hali XOXO

2. Dear Mumu,

     That's a very strange analogy and I'm sure where you come from that it's a compliment, and I will accept that wonderful compliment! I wish you the very best my dear admirer.

              With all my heart, Hali OXOX

3. Dear Colton,

     Hehe, heyyy boo <3 that is very accurate. I am a beauty. I don't know about you though... Eh eh eh, I kid, I kid! Thanks handsome! Let's kick it sometime, yeah?

              Love and sexiness, Hali    Hugs and Kisses!

4. Dear my Speedy,

     Hello my love! That is very sweet and you are very possessive. Can I have a milkshake? Thank you!

             I love you much! Hali

5. Dear Aqualad,

     Hey hon! Being compared to fish, that's sweet darling hehe. <3 you and Colton are silly! Hug? Yes, hug! *air hug* let's go scuba diving sometime?

             Much love, Hali

6. Dear Bobo,

     I'm allergic to bananas. You're pretty cute though! You should find yourself your own Jane Tarzan! I'm taken, hehe.

             Much love, Hali

7. Dear Mr. Cowslayer,

     That sounds like a hard job mister... But I'm a vegan, hehe, sowwy! Very big muscles! But you're a little too buff for meh, sorry!

         Love, Hali

8. Dear Vampire Boy,

      You don't sparkle, do you? Hehe, I kid, I kid!! Thank you, but you sure you won't suck my blood, handsome?? Hehe, kisses!

             Bloody love from Hali

9. Dear Mr. Cray Cray,

     You have to take that up with him, dearie!! Although he won't like it, he's quite possessie, hehe.

             Love, Hali

10. Dear Carl,

     Dude I love the compliment, but stripping isn't my thing. Unless it's for Speedy ;) thank you for the offer, though!

         Love, Hali

We laughed so hard making this chapter and these letters :) I nearly fell off my bed just reading her replies! :D