Kik and Puddiiiing!!! Only if You Sing!!! Mwahahaha! Followed by Pickles!

[Ashley is online]

[Halimeh is online]

Ashley: Did you kik her?

Halimeh: CRAP!! I kiked the wrong chick!

Ashley: Oh my X'Hal, Hali. 'I thought what we saw was special!' Great thing to say to a complete stranger!

Halimeh: I got it! Yay! I thought that chick was Abby! I was initially shocked. I feel like a beardo.

Ashley: She got it! Yay!

Halimeh: I know I'm kiking her.

Ashley: Abby just poked me.

Halimeh: I know I told her to.

Ashley: ....... Abby doesn't want to give you pudding.

Halimeh: Purr Ash purr!

Ashley: Why did she just pet me? Did you just tell her to pet me?! >:(....... you are gonna get it.... She just barked. What is wrong with you?! NO! SHE DOESN'T LIKE TO MAKE PUDDING FOR YOUR LLAMA BELLY!!

Halimeh: NOOOO!!!

Ashley: But I'll give you pudding.... IF YOU SING WITH ME!

Halimeh: The horror! The horror! YOU CAN'T DO THAT YOU EVIL LITTLE GIRL!!

Ashley: When there's trouble you know who to call!

Halimeh: TEEN TITANS!!! I can't resist!

Ashley: From their tower they can see it all!

Halimeh: TEEN TITANS!!!

Ashley: Take it away!

Halimeh: Make Abby give me pudding!

Ashley: No! She doesn't wanna! SING woman! Or no pudding! From their tower they can see it aaaaall!! TEEN TITANS!!

Halimeh: When the city is under attack!

Ashley: You can rest knowing they've got your back! *passes pudding*

Halimeh: something something something something TEEN TITANS!!

Ashley: When the world is losing all controoooollll! TEEN TITANS GO!!!

Halimeh: 1 2 3 4 GO! TEEN TITANS!

Ashley: I am watching Corpse Bride and it's at the end and she turned into butterflies.

Halimeh: DON'T LET HER EAT ALL OF ZE PICKLES!!

Ashley: I vill not let her eat ze pickles!

Halimeh: STOP HER SHE IS STEALING ALL ZE PICKLES!! IM GONNA CRYYY!!!

Ashley: NOOO! ZE PICKLES!!! STOP THEIF! ZE PICKLES! SHE JUMPED INTO ZE RIVER VITH ZE PICKLES! AAAHHH!!! WAAHHH! I BUY NEW PICKLES!!!

Halimeh: They have to be Dill pickles! I'm allergic to the rest!

Ashley: OKAY! TO ZE DILL PICKLE STORE FOR ZE PICKLES!!! *comes back with pickles* DO NOT EAT ZE PICKLES VILE I GET MORE VICKLES (vittles, means food) TO GO VITH ZE PICKLES! ^-^

Halimeh: No promises dooeee, Speedy's here and we might get hungry cause you take forever to find stuff in the lobby kitchen.

Ashley: Okay..... I VILL GET ZE PICKLE EATING FOOD!! *leaves for food*

[Ashley is on stand-by]

[Speedy is online]

Halimeh: So Speedy wanna eat ZE pickles?

Speedy: ....... Only if I get to give them to you

Halimeh: Tee hee okay

Speedy: Here ya go.

Halimeh: These pickles taste funny...

Speedy: *looks at label* Oh my gosh!! These pickles are a month old!!!

Halimeh: Ashley that conniving evil genius!

[Ashley returned from stand-by]

Halimeh: YOU EVIL WITCH YOU REPLACED THE GOOD PICKLES WITH OLD PICKLES!!

Ashley: VAT?! I deed noooot! I bought zese two jars from ze zame jelf! *looks at label* GAH! I AM SUEING!!!

Halimeh: Good I don't have to kick your butt!!

Ashley: Go keeck ze store manageer's buttox!

Halimeh: ugh not now I'm too lazy. I just wanna cuddle with Speedy. *smiles at Speedy*

Ashley: I leaving. Keeck ze store manageer for breaking ze law, Speedy! Latah. Ve are all leaving ze chatroom, bye bye.

[Halimeh is offline]

[Ashley is offline]