The Smoothie Shop Part 2 of 3

Part 2 of Big Busy Day, same day. We have a new addition to introduce after this 3 part is published ^-^ Actually, TWO!!! One will participate more, but to find out who they are, you'll have to survive Hali and I's works ^-^

[session has been released from suspension by creator]

[Ashley is online]

[Halimeh is online]

[Jinx is online]

[Catrina is online]

Ashley: We're gonna have Kid, Speedy, and Archer take us to the dance. Maybe Cy and Bee will come.

Catrina: Fun, fun. It's actually kind of peaceful right now. Do we have to go to the dance?

Jinx: Oh, it'll be fun! You should dance with Archer!

Catrina: No.

Halimeh: Cat, do you like Archer?

Catrina: Not really, he's just another guy.

Jinx: Aw, come on Cat!

Ashley: Come on, mustn't be harsh!

Halimeh: Speedy makes me feel like air. And I thought he was just a cute ginger to maybe spend a week with. Ya know, the feeling where you can do anything you want...

Catrina: Yeah, it's called being in charge and being Catrina and no, never air, that means you act like Ballrine all the time. Ridiculous.

Jinx: I think she means the really happy feeling, Cat.

Ashley: FLUFFY!!! ^-^

Halimeh: Honestly, he can be the best thing to ever happen to you.

Jinx: Just a small chance Cat! At least dance one slow song with Archer, and if you don't like it, you can sit down for the rest of the night.

Ashley: Please Cat? He'll be 2nd or 3rd best, actually, you have to subtract all downsides.

Catrina: FINE. ONE song. That's it.

Jinx: And it HAS to be a slow song!

Ashley: Jake's coming just for the dance.

Halimeh: Speedy might be busy. He always is. *sigh*

Catrina: I could get any guy, but I just don't want to. So Ashley made Archer come with me. :P

Ashley: Jake takes time from Tawaii to visit me here.

Jinx: Kid comes to see me alot too. Of course, he's Kid Flash, so it's easy for him ^-^

Catrina: Being a hero and upholding justice is important. Without justice, this world would collapse around us. *sips smoothie, pleased by short, meaningful speech*

Ashley: Cat's right.

Jinx: Yes, sadly for you. But we're all heroines, and we're all involved with heroes. We can do it. Speedy will come, Kid's picking him up.

Ashley: I thr- I mean, asked quite nicely.

Catrina: He got the idea.

Jinx: That it would be nice of him to take you.

Halimeh: He is? Perfect! I won't look awkward standing there watching you guys dance! Oh, you didn't cause him bodily harm, did you?!

Ashley: *feigns surprise* Of course not!

Jinx: How would he dance?!

Catrina: Nah, I figured he wasn't worth the effort.

Halimeh: Oh good! Wait, do you guys smell that?