Chapter Two: Rocking the Boat

AUTHOR'S POV 

After getting settled into bed Larry's mind is still on Laurent. The way they connected moments ago...how soft and delicate Laurent's eyes looked in the moonlight. There's also something about the way Larry felt in Laurent's arms after he caught him from falling to the ground. And then there's Laurent's affection on the plane. Of course Laurent thought he was asleep...but Larry felt everything. The softness of Laurent's lips felt as he placed a light kiss on his forehead. He could also hear how he slowly and gently inhaled the scent of his hair. All of that reminded him of Laurent calling him 'bebe' before they left for the airport. Larry is convinced that Laurent forgets they have spent all of their lives practically joined at the hip so he knows him well enough to know that if he says something at any given moment there's a great likelihood that he means it. Therefore he believes wholeheartedly that Laurent meant to call him that so why Laurent pretended that it was a mistake is beyond him...but even knowing all that Larry has to remind himself that Laurent being in denial is for good reason and it doesn't take a genius to figure out what that reason is. Allowing a small sigh to escape his lips he reaches over to turn the light off then tries his best to get some rest as they still have many things on the island to enjoy... 

Laurent has been tossing and turning since he putting head to pillow to get some sleep. After several attempts of shutting his eyes only to discover that he just isn't sleepy he finally decides that maybe he should get up and go into the living room to watch some TV.  He gets up from the bed and begins walking lightly throughout the quiet villa but before he reaches the couch he notices that Larry's door is cracked so he decides to go over and watch him sleep. He tip toes over and slowly pushes it open a little more then quietly leans against the panel as he examines the beautiful creature before him. Within seconds he's feeling his member pulse so he adjusts the door as it was prior to coming over then walks over to the couch, turns on the TV and flips through the channels. He finally finds something so he presses his back against the cushion and tries to get rid of the thoughts...but they would become too much for him and the next minute he's reaching into his boxers and whipping out his manhood to stroke himself. The intensity of his desire for Larry causes him to release soft moans into the atmosphere and he doesn't take care to muffle them whatsoever. He isn't aware that the noises have awakened someone out of his slumber. Larry slowly gets out of bed and and walks out of his room...grateful that the door doesn't make a squeaking sound and as he steps further into the living room he sees Laurent sitting on the couch with his face in the direction of the TV. Nothing out of the ordinary. He just assumes he couldn't sleep and is watching it until he is sleepy. What he doesn't know is that although Laurent's head is in the direction of the TV his eyes are closed and he's completely into the pleasure he's giving himself. Just when Larry is about to turn around, thinking that he's obviously hearing things, he hears a moan eject from Laurent much like the ones that woke him up to begin with. Larry finds himself feeling erotic as his chest begins to heave and as he feels a rise in his lower region. While he wants to believe that Laurent's thoughts are about him he then remembers the girl Laurent was talking to earlier. The way they smiled at each other and how it was clear that there's a mutual attraction between them. The thought of it alone is enough for Larry to feel his member slowly going down and his head slowly falling down at the same time as his heart is in complete despair now. He goes back to his room, quietly shuts the door and takes his place back under the cover. What he doesn't know is that no sooner than he walked away and went back inside the room Laurent's come shot up...illuminated by the TV. He softly uttered Larry's name as it happened...and he missed it...  

~the next morning~

Larry is the first one up so he takes the liberty of ordering breakfast which will be delivered to their room. He ordered all of Laurent's favorite breakfast foods and while he waits he decides to make a call to see if they can get the opportunity to do something that Larry has been wanting to since hearing about it. Breakfast eventually arrived but Laurent has yet to come out so Larry is keeping his food in the oven for him and proceeds to eat breakfast alone. There's such a beautiful breeze outside that's blowing through the curtains and over his skin. Fiji really is a magical place and even though his heart is feeling heavy he's glad Laurent agreed to coming...