Chapter Eighteen: Turbulence

A/N: Ok. I'm warning all of you right now. This chapter will have most, if not all of you, all the way in your feelings for different reasons and in different ways...but on behalf of me and my partner in crime with this story just trust us. Now...ready, set, read!! :)    

AUTHOR'S POV       

~day before departure~

Larry is on his side sound asleep with Laurent beside him...his head propped on his hand just watching him as he lightly rubs Larry's arm. Since deciding they're finally letting go and refusing to keep fighting their romantic love for each other they decided to tell Eleni to leave without them because they wanted to stay an extra two days for just the two of them. They delighted in the fact that their purpose for coming to Hawaii was successful and in their personal time they've done different things such as jet skiing and surfing since they really enjoyed those things in Fiji. Wanting to avoid the rustle and bustle of busy restaurants they've had romantic dinners in their room followed by intense lovemaking. Laurent is grinning ear to ear as he thinks of it all. Of course he also smiles at the thought of the workshop because, well, it certainly wasn't a typical one for them. Just like the fitting room fiasco in Fiji they threw caution to the wind but it resulted in them expressing their love for each other in the most beautiful way...by making love. Larry felt so full as he moaned to the feeling of Laurent inside of him and Laurent was more than happy to be the one giving him said feeling. Just as the smile on his face is spreading wider Larry's head moves slightly which means that he's waking up. Laurent takes his left hand and smoothly rubs Larry's beautiful hair back then leans forward and softly kisses his ear before whispering... 

Laurent: "Good morning bebe".

Responding groggily yet sweetly... 

Larry: "Good morning my love".

Laurent: "How did you sleep"?

Larry: "I slept good. You"?

Laurent: "I always sleep good next to you". *kisses shoulder*

Larry: *smile* "Me too".

Laurent: "Are you hungry"?

Larry: "Yeah", he replies sweetly. 

Laurent: "Oki. I'll order breakfast. What do you want bebe"?

Larry: "I want pancakes, eggs and sausage please".

Laurent: "I'll call it in right now my love. You just relax until it gets here, oki"?

Larry: "Oki baby". 

After one more soft kiss to Larry's shoulder Laurent gets up to order his love some breakfast. Of course he will order some for himself but Larry has always been his primary concern. Laurent would give him his last crumb if it meant Larry would live. He goes into the living room so Larry can relax just as Laurent requested but then an idea of something they can do together comes to him since it's their last day so he quickly makes that call before ordering breakfast. When he comes back he can tell Larry has dozed off again so he walks to his side, softly sits on the edge of the bed and looks down at that beautiful face. He takes the back of his fingers and softly rubs them up and down Larry's cheek while softly smiling at the masterpiece below him. Then there's a knock on the door so he goes to answer it then set breakfast up on the table. Surprised that Larry doesn't wake up through all of that he walks back over to his side of the bed then got down on his knees where he's face to face with him...

Laurent: "Larry, your breakfast is here bebe", he whispers.

Larry responds by moaning slightly to which Laurent is smiling...