Chapter Twenty-Three: Wedding Bells

AUTHOR'S POV   

It's been a beautiful three weeks for Larry and Laurent. Their love couldn't be stronger and they couldn't be closer. They're currently 20,000 feet in the air en route to Fiji where the wedding of the century will take place. They will say 'I do' on a beautiful Saturday afternoon which is just four days away. To say they're merely excited will be a huge understatement...they are over the moon happy as evident by the sweet looks and smiles they keep giving each other as they wait for the plane to descend. They're also all smiles because all of their loved ones will have arrived by Friday morning to partake in the festivities and they can't wait to see everyone again. In other news, they've been doing well keeping their no sex until the wedding night agreement in tact...but of course it's been extremely difficult at times and as such they've tried to keep it 'PG' by making sure they aren't revealing too much of their bodies around the apartment and keeping their kisses short. Although the latter is much easier said than done because they've always enjoyed the sweet taste of each other's lips so needless to say some kisses have lasted much longer than others but they manage. The question is...how much longer will they be able to? If they were getting married in Paris it wouldn't be that big of a deal but obviously being on an island where the temperature is much warmer and where it's customary to walk around shirtless will make suppressing their burning desire for each other a challenge...but the satisfaction of knowing the reason behind their decision will be enough to put it in the back of their minds and look forward to that special day all the more. At that moment the plane starts descending and Laurent watches as Larry looks out the window and down at the beautiful island below them. He can just see the excitement all over Larry's face and it makes him smile...but he will smile even harder when Larry sees the surprise Laurent has for him which he's certain Larry will love. With that little secret in his back pocket he leans over to speak softly to Larry... 

Laurent: "Well bebe. We will be back on that beautiful island in just a few minutes. How do you feel for that"?

Turning his head to face Laurent... 

Larry: *smile* "I feel amazing baby. You don't know how happy I am".

Laurent: *smile* "I do know...and there is nothing I love more than to see you so happy".

Laurent gives him a wink which causes Larry to smile wider before turning around to look out the window again. Not even a minute later they're feeling the wheels of the plane hitting the runway. Finally, the wedding festivities can begin...

After gathering their luggage they're waiting for a car to take them to their destination. Larry naturally assumes they're going back to the same part of the island where they fell in love with each other...but remembering the rocky start they had the last time with Leah and their fighting was enough for Laurent to decide that he wants them to have better memories. After all, this is their wedding so he will never take the love of his life back to a place that has even the smallest reminder of drama... 

Laurent: "So I have a surprise for you bebe".

Larry: *smile* "Yeah? What is it"?

Laurent: "Well we're not going back to the same place. It's a different part of the island. Even more beautiful than the first one".

Larry's eyes light up and he instantly becomes like a kid in a candy store... 

Larry: "What is it baby? Tell me"! 

Laurent: *chuckles* "You know I can't do that bebe. It wouldn't be a surprise if I tell you". 

Larry then starts to fake pout...

Laurent: *smile* "Stop it my love. You know I will always take care of you. You will love it bebe".