Chapter Seventeen: Letting Go

Warning: This chapter is sexually charged! But also with a hint of sweetness. :) 

AUTHOR'S POV      

Larry: "I didn't sleep with Kelsey Laurent. I swear".

Laurent: "Really"?

Larry: "No. I couldn't do it".

Laurent: "Why"?

Larry delays responding for second then in a soft, sweet whisper...

Larry: "Because my heart was somewhere else".  

A brief moment of silence follows those beautiful words. Laurent has an inkling of who Larry is referring to...but he would be lying if he said that he doesn't want to hear the words directly from him for they can only sound as beautiful as their erotic moment was...  

Laurent: "Where was your heart bebe"?

*brief pause*

Larry: "With you Laurent. My heart was with you". 

Laurent smiles then replies playfully...

Laurent: "So uh, you kinda like me huh"?  

Larry: *smile* "Yeah I do", he whispers. 

Laurent chuckles as he holds Larry tighter at that response...

Larry: "I can't go on like this anymore Laurent. I can't keep hiding my feelings for you. I want to be with you".

Laurent: "I want to be with you too bebe so...let's just be together".

Larry: *smile* "Together". *pause* "I love the way that sound". 

With a soft kiss to the forehead and a sweet whisper...

Laurent: *smile* "Perfect".  

*brief pause* 

Larry: "Oh and one more thing".  

Laurent: "Yeah"?

Larry: "No more Ashley Laurent. You have to tell her it's over".

Laurent: "Oki bebe I'll do it".  

Larry smiles to himself then brings his hand up signaling that he wants to connect his with Laurent's. They place their palms against each other then lace their fingers together. Laurent then kisses Larry softly on his forehead again and whispers...

Laurent: "We should get some sleep now".

Larry: "But I'm not sleepy baby".

Although Larry is unable to see it, Laurent flashes a knowing smile then...

Laurent: "I have a cure for that".

Before Larry can even ask what the cure is Laurent is sliding from underneath him causing Larry to lift his head and look confusingly at him. Laurent is now hovering back over him and placing a kiss on his lips...his tongue eventually finding its way into Larry's mouth to which Larry belts out a soft moan. Laurent stops long enough to look down into Larry's beautiful brown eyes and now darting his eyes between his beautiful thick hair and his gorgeous face he takes his hand and begins to stroke Larry's cheek. Then in a sweet whisper... 

Laurent: "How is it possible to love someone so much"? *pause* "How did I get so lucky"?

Larry: "I'm the lucky one", he also whispers.