Chapter Three: Subtle Seduction

AUTHOR'S POV     

Laurent: "Just listen, please". *Larry nods* "I really want to make love to you and I say that while we here we have each other".

Silence fills the room briefly as Larry's head drops to the floor in disbelief. Is he hearing Laurent correctly? He's actually proposing that they have sex with each other?

Laurent: "Larry"?  

Larry: "Laurent, we can't do that".

Laurent: "I know Larry. We're brothers. Blah blah blah".

Larry: "Don't do that Laurent"!

Laurent jumps as Larry yells then slowly and sadly drops his head. Silence fills the room again before Larry blows out a sigh of regret. Then...   

Larry: "I'm sorry for yelling at you but we are brothers so it's not right Laurent. It's just not right".

Larry turns around to walk away when an angry Laurent jumps in front of him...

Laurent: "Do you know how long I've wanted you?! I don't care what's not right Larry! Wanting you feels right and I know you feel it too! Don't lie"! 

Larry: "Laurent, please..."

Laurent: "Please what?! You're going to lie and say you feel nothing?! Tell me that you don't think the same thing I think! Tell me that the real reason you don't like Leah is because she was close to me! You think I don't know you"?! 

Larry is speechless and all he can do is look up at Laurent using only his eyes as they're filled with several emotions. Laurent quickly takes notice and calms down...

Laurent: *sigh* "Now I'm yelling at you". *pause* "Look I'm sorry, oki? I don't want to make you feel bad but I've been feeling this way for so long Larry. I tried to fight it but...I can't do it anymore. I want you and I won't make it these two weeks if I don't have you". 

Larry continues to stand there in silence...still in shock at what's being asked of him... 

Laurent: "Please say something".

Larry: "Laurent, I admit I want you a lot but I just don't know for this. If people find out for this we'll be ruined and what will this do to us relationship as brothers"?

Laurent: "Larry, no one here knows us and don't worry, we will still be close. This will just make us closer". *pause* "We will be oki. I promise".

*silence*

Laurent: "Please Larry. I want you so bad that last night I jacked off because I think for you so much".

Larry: "You were thinking for me"?

Laurent: "Yeah". *looks confused* "Wait, why did you say it like that"?

Larry: "Because I saw you Laurent. I heard noises so I came out and saw you on the couch handling your business".

Laurent smiles a little then blushes...

Laurent: "I'm so embarrassed".

Larry: "Don't be embarrassed but I didn't stay to see you finish because I think you have that stupid girl on your mind and it made me mad so I went back to bed". 

Laurent: "Aww you were jealous"?

Larry: *smile* "Yeah. It made me jealous".