Chapter Twenty-Four: Wedding Bells Pt. 2

A/N: Ok everyone. Since this is the grand finale it's slightly longer than the previous chapters. Hope you all enjoy! Happy Reading! :)     

AUTHOR'S POV    

It's finally the day of the wedding! Larry's eyes flutter open and of course the first thing he does is smile to himself. Even though they're getting married rather quickly after the engagement in comparison to most couples, these still have felt like the longest three weeks of his life as he's counted down the days, the hours, the minutes and the seconds of when he can finally exchange vows with the one and only love of his life. They agreed that they would do the traditional practice of not seeing each other before the big moment...but that didn't mean that there would be no communication between the two of them at all and as such Larry sent an unexpected voicemail to his love shortly after getting comfortable in bed the previous night...

"My love, I can't wait to see your face tomorrow when I walk to you. I can't wait to hold your hands and look into your eyes as I say my vows to you. I love you so much and I hope you feel it in my touch, see it in my eyes and hear it in my voice on us special day. You are my life Laurent Bourgeois and I can't wait to spend forever with you".

After releasing the call Larry lays back against the mattress and tried to not let the high anticipation of the special day prevent him from getting some sleep. It would turn out a be a challenge but he eventually did...happier than he's ever been in his entire life... 

*****

Laurent has been awake for several moments just gazing at the ceiling and smiling sweetly as he thinks about he and Larry's exchange by way of voicemail. His smile grows wider as he thinks about the moment his phone went off signifying that he had a voicemail. Thinking nothing of it at the time he simply pressed the buttons to listen. His breathing nearly halted as he heard the sweet sound of Larry's voice. The beauty and softness of it literally brought tears to his eyes. Of course he had to return the gesture and after composing himself from the utter state of bliss he was in he left an equally beautiful and heartfelt message.... 

"Bebe, tomorrow is the first day of us new lives. All these years with you and not being able to do anything about my feelings for you has been harder than anything else in my life...but to know you will be my husband brings me so much joy and if it's possible I love you even more. I can't wait to see your beautiful face tomorrow. I love you". 

The only thing that could top their messages will be their vows which they're more than excited to repeat and they can hardly contain themselves just thinking of hearing the beautiful words that will flow directly from their hearts to be embedded in the other's forever. It's truly a moment to be treasured but until then they have to start the morning off with a hearty breakfast before they start getting ready. Unbeknownst to each other they called for room service at the same time and although a part what's about to occur only solidifies why they make the perfect couple... 

Room Service: "How can I help you"?

Larry and Laurent: "I would like to order breakfast please".

Room Service: "What can I get you"?

Larry and Laurent: "I'll have the bacon platter with fruit please".

Even in their separation they're still one and it isn't just because they ordered the same breakfast...it's because of their connection and when the food arrived they walk to the back porch to enjoy the serenity of the island...smiling as they munch on the delicious food. Larry's breakfast is interrupted for a moment...but it will be a beautiful moment. His phone goes off and right away he can tell it's a text message. He doesn't have to guess who it's from so he's smiling before he even opens it to read...