Chapter Eight: More Than Enough

LAURENT'S POV 

 ~day before departure~

Larry and I have enjoyed this time on the island. I see him happy but I also see him look sad at times too. It's not as much as a week ago but I still see it. I ask him what's wrong but I get the same thing. He's oki. I love him so much that's why I can't get mad at him for lying to me but I know in my heart something is wrong. I've noticed that he wants me more. I don't mind of course because I have wanted Larry for so long and when I make love to him it's always amazing but lately it just seems like it's more intense. He always tells me to go harder and deeper. When we're done he only waits a few minutes before he's ready to go again. I've also noticed the way he leans into my hand when I touch his face and the way he holds my head when we kiss. He never did any of this before. It's like he wants to connect us together for as long as possible. I don't know what it is. Maybe he just enjoys what we do more than he thinks and he's not ready for it to end yet. I feel the same way. This is us last day on this beautiful island. I want to enjoy it and I want Larry to enjoy it too, but it also makes me sad that it all ends tonight. But, even if I never make love to him again what we had is and will always be the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me...  

AUTHOR'S POV

Larry: "Laurent"?

Laurent calmly spins around at the sound of that sweet voice... 

Laurent: "Yeah"?

Larry: "You ready to go surfing"?

Laurent: "Yeah I'm ready".

*pause*

Larry: "Is something wrong"?

Laurent: "I'm just a little sad that we leave tomorrow but I'm glad we had so much fun". 

Larry: *smile* "Yeah me too". 

Laurent then decides to change the subject and bring up what he's been thinking...  

Laurent: "Lately when we make love you don't want to let me go". *pause* "You in love"?

Larry: "Shut up Laurent".

Laurent: *laugh* "Oki, oki. I kid". *pause* "Come on let's go".

*****

As they walk along the beach neither of them can help reflecting on the last two weeks. Of course it's been fun with all the activities they've done like the jet skiing and painting. They're also anxious to get back home and see their families and the looks on their faces as they open their gifts. Of course they can't think about everything that's happened on the island without reflecting on some of the drama they've had, particularly with Leah. Laurent feels bad that it caused a rift between them...but both of them are grateful that it didn't become more than what it was and they were still able to have such an amazing time. Then the psychic lady comes to Laurent's mind. While Larry wrote her off as a joke Laurent is still amazed that she was so spot on with what she said and asks himself as he walks alongside of Larry, "What if she right? What if we are destined for each other"? He looks over at Larry and it appears he's thinking about something as well only he's unsure of what it is. It's moments like these where he wishes their connection with each other would kick in so the mystery can be solved but then he realizes if the two of them are meant to be...they will be... 

*****

*smile* "Hello gentlemen. I'm Kevin".

Laurent: *smile* "Hey Kevin. Just two for surfing please".