Searching (Chapter 6)

I had no idea where Ricardo had went, so I walk out alone. She is far ahead and I had no clue where to go. I text her to see if she replied.

"Hi, jc here, im not mad k? come back plz carter?" I send and continue to look for her. She doesn't reply and I begin to run.

"CARTER!" I call "CARTER I AM SORRY!" She doesn't respond so I run to the woods, where she was last time. I see brunette hair walking from a long of distance and I run to her.

"Is that you Carter?" I ask the girl. I turn her around and see her.

"What?" She asks harshly.

"You meant to kiss him?" I ask. She looks up at me and wipes her face.

"H- he kissed me a- and I kissed him back s- so I guess I did mean t- to kiss Ricardo. I didn't k- know you cared Jc. I'm sorry."

I grab her by the arms so she is facing me. She pushes me off.

"But you ignored me Jc."

"I know, I'm sorry."

"Thanks for searching for me, it means alot." She said rubbing her eyes. "I hate all this drama I caused you Jc, I'm sorry."

"Stop saying sorry Carter." I told her. She looks up at me and gives me a small smile.

"But I can't stop. I'm sorry Jc, I don't know why I kissed Ricardo, or why he kissed me, it meant nothing because I don't like him okay?" She said quickly. I rub her back.

"I don't know why I did it Jc." She whispered to me. I pull her into a hug and it felt so right, she wasn't like other girls, she was perfect for me. I wanted to kiss her but I couldn't, we hold hands walking back to my house, what was happening dramatic tommorow?

"Rebecca is moving in tommorow, in that little green room you have kay?" Carter asked, swinging our intertwined hands.

"Well, tommorow is Thursday and I have to make a video, and that will be hard with two girls moving in." I tell her.

"JC!" Can we just be in your video or whatever then like unpack or something?" Carter whines.

"It's not that easy-"

"JC PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!" She whines louder.

"Fine, the girl can move in. But you better not bother me, you can be in the video but whatever." I tell her, Carter hugs me and jumps on my back for a piggyback ride.

"VAMINOS JC VAMINOS!" She squeals I chuckle and speed up to the house.

Short chapter I know but whatever this is my first Author's Note guyz omg yay im fabulous! (yeah no) but ill probably post the next chapter tonight or tommorow kay? buh bie!