THE MOTHER DUCKING EPILOUGE

I tried to fight back the happy tears from escaping my eyes. I was waiting for my father to walk me down the isle, and i feel like a godess tight now. I can't wait for today. My father shows up.

"Hi honey." He says giving me a hug.

"Hi daddy!" I said hugging him back. He looked at me and gave me a warm smile.

"Hows Justin been treating you?" He asks. He never called Jc, Jc because he like Justin better. But I understand.

"Great!" I squeal, not purposely.

"Well, haha we better get you going." He says linking his arm onto mine. (A/N THANKS TO AUTO-CORRECT, ID LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT IT FIRST SAID LINKING HIS FARM ONTO MINE)

I see Jc there as I walk down, smiling. I smile back, I wish I could run up there and hug him and kiss him. But noooo! I had to wait! Soon enough I'm up there standing infront of Jc. I zone out on the preacher trying to fight the urge to cry until I hear the priest speak up.

"Do you take Justin Cloud Caylen, to have and to hold, through sickness and in health (idk how it goes) to be your waffely (is it waffely? or lawfully?) wedded husband?" The priest asked.

"I do." I say, still about to bawl out on stage.

"BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH to be your waffely wedded wife?" The priest asked.

"I do." Jc said, I love his voice. I really do. It's cute, like gummydrops. 

"BLABADY BLAH BLAH BLOO DE BLAH BLUB BLEE BLEE, you may now kiss the bride." The priest says, but didn't have to because on 'you may' Jc launched out of nowhere and kissed me. The crowd awwed. 

A while later I was with Jc waiting for the girls.

"ALL DA SINGLE LADYS COME UP!" I scream, not trying to burst out singing single ladies by beyonce. Jc hands me the flowers and I turn around and flind the. I watch the girls fight like WWE over the flowers and it reminds me of how I used to be one of those girls. Not now either, don't cry, not yer. I reassure myself.

"Are you okay Carter?" Asks Jc.

"Yeah." I said.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"I'm positive Mr. Caylen." I say, making Jc sound like my father then my boyfr- wait husband.

"Good, Ms. Caylen." Jc says. I pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming and I'm going to wake up in the airpirt to some stalker guy then Jc. Nope? OW! Okay that's good. And painful...

"Jc?" I ask.

"Hmm?"

"Can you uh, call me Carter Caylen for once? I wanna hear that." I said blushing a bit.

"Whatever you say, Carter Caylen." My heart skips a beat. IS THIS REAL LIFE? WHAT IS AIR! I CAN'T! I was one of those crazy fangirls. Jc Caylen was a cute Youtuber. I moved in with him, and I guess I'm lucky. I guess you can say it was- unexpected?

A/N CHEESY ENDING I KNOW. BUT I HAD TO UPLOAD THIS TWO TIMES FOR ALL OF YEWWW! BYE!