Beaches (Chapter 12)

Carter's POV

The sound of my alarm clock woke me up. Wait, my alarm clock? I'm not in school anymore and it is 6 AM?!? Why the hell am I up at 6 in the god damn morning.

"Hurry up! We have to go on a three hour drive to the beach!" Whined Rebecca running past my room. Oh yeah, we were going to Jc's beach house for a week.

"Ah, I see Sleeping Beauty is up." Brandon said. "Even though she isn't in her prettiest state right now." He finished, ruffling my hair, I swat his hand away.

"Get out my room." I sneer at him. He raises his hand up in surrender and walks backwards out my room until I slam the door behind him. I skip to the shower and sing Oath by Cher Lloyd totally off key in the shower. I come out and dry off and wrap a bathrobe around me. I dry my hair and put on my red anchor bikini. Then I put on my white high waisted shorts, a blue tanktop, and flip flops. I tie my hair up into a messy bun. I see that it is 6:58 as I skip up the hall. I see Jc stuffing his face with Cheetos. I walk up to him.

"Hi!" I say with a smile.

"Hey." He says. I try to reach in his bag for Cheetos but he grabs my hand.

"Don't touch my food." Jc says. I whine and grab an apple. I hate apples, so I glare at Jc while I eat it.

"Brandon hurry your lazy bum up here before I come back there and make you!" Screams Rebecca, I cover my ears and laugh at Jc who winces, Rebecca checks her watch.

"Thanks to Brandon we're already 26 fucking seconds late!" Whined Rebecca. Brandon shows up and Rebecca slaps him.

"To the car!" Rebecca screams running to the car and putting her bags in the trunk followed behind me, Brandon, then Jc.

"I call shotgun!" I scream hopping into the front seat. The boys groan as they get in the back and Rebecca starts up the engine. She puts in One Directions 'Take Me Home' and put it to our favorite slow song track 'Truly, Madly, Deeply'.

"Can we listen to a non girly track by One Direction?" Jc whines.

"Just for that, we're listening to girly songs the whole way." I say with a smirk.

~*~

We pull up at the beach house an i rush to get out, and land on my face. Everyone laughs as I stand up and wipe off my face.

"Haha very funny." I say in a sarcastic tone. We all follow behind Jc who is now running to the beach house.

"Well, now that we're here, I have to go wazz." Rebecca stated.

"Wazz?" I ask.

"It's a word." Rebecca says, running off to find a bathroom.

"I have to 'wazz' too." Brandon said, running in the opposite direction as Rebecca leaving me in Jc alone. He turns to me.

"I can't wait to see you in your bikini babe." He whispers seductively. He brushes his lips over my cheek. He plays around with me for a bit, staring at my lips. I begin to grow impatient.

"Jc, just fucking kiss me." I whisper, until his lips hover above mine. I stare at him intensely until I can't hold it anymore. I smash my lips against his, and rub my hand in his hair, knowing it as his soft spot.

"Carter." He moans. I know I have him wrapped around my finger.

"Guys I'm ready to- oh my God!" Screams Rebecca. Me and Jc quickly release and look at the confused Rebecca.

"Are you like dating behind my back oh my gosh!" Screamed Rebecca.

"We just were uh, sucking venom from each others mouth!" Jc quickly says.

"More like exchanging saliva." Rebecca muttered.

"Whatever. Lets just go." I whisper. Brandon appears and we grab towels and stuff and go.

Rebecca's POV

I was totally grossed out. And kind of pissed. I can't believe they were just going to date behind my back like that!

"We were going to tell y'all, we just started dating freaking yesterday." Carter said. Oh, well I'm still upset, because I liked Jc. A whole truckload lot. But he chose Carter. The law of friends states that when your friend likes a guy you are not allowed to date that guy! Evil side coming on now, all I need to do is get Jc drunk or something, and then make out with him, and he'll realize I'm a better girl then Carter, and he'll date me! And Carter can like move on or something. I know I sound like a bad person, but Jc needs me. Not Carter.