Broken Up (Chapter 14)

I stared in horror at all of the bottles spread out on the coffee table.

"Rebecca get off of- woah." Jc said staring at all the bottles. I grab a book and hit my head with it.

"Why me? Why me? Why me?" I said repeatedly over and over hitting my head. I felt the book being taken out of my hand I see Jc staring at me with a reassuring smile. I quickly peck at his lips before turning to Brandon.

"Haha, funny question Brandon, but why the hell do we have all the beer from Krogers in Jc's beach house?" I swear I sound exactly like my mom.

"Well, we are gonna do a bit of a challenge. We're going to do a like 'who knows the most about the person' challenge or something. It was Rebecca's idea." I glare at Rebecca and see her giving me an evil smirk. I know she knows a absolutely hate beer. I turn to glare at Brandon and give him a 'I'm going to fucking kill you once this is over' look. I walk over to him and drag him up the steps.

"BRANDON MICHEAL TOSH YOU KNOW I HATE BEER!" I scream at him.

"I told Rebecca but she insisted on doing it." Brandon said. I slap him.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP HER? NOW I HAVE TO DRINK FUCKING BEER!" I scream louder.

"Sorry." Brandon simply said.

"AND WHY DID SHE SAY YOU SAID I HAD TO BE HERE?" I ask, yelling quieter now.

"I never said that!" Brandon exclaimed.

"Hold up, I'm bout to slap a bitch!" I say hard thumping down the stairs.

"Carter, don't be an idiot." Brandon said.

"I'm being forced to drink beer, how do you think I'm feeling?" I whisper shout at him.

"Whatever, I'm holding you back though." Brandon said, pinning his arms behind my back while I continue to walk down the stairs. Then I immediatly scream.

"BRANDON HOLD MY EARRINGS I'M GONNA DO MORE THEN SLAP A BITCH!" I scream throwing Brandon my 'earrings' okay I really had none on. Rebecca turned around oh so innocently and smirked at Jc. I clench my fists and stomp over to them.

"YOU!" I scream at Rebecca, "HOW DARE YOU KISS MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND WHEN I THOUGHT YOU WERE OVER HIM!"

"AND YOU!" I scream turning to Jc, tears threatening to spill over my eyes. "I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL YOU LITTLE CHEAT! I HATE YOU JC CAYLEN, I HATE YOU!" I scream running up the stairs into my temporary room. I lock the door behind me and search around for something sharp. I find my blade and hold it up to my neck. First I write a note

Jc and Rebecca,

hi it is me. Uhh well i just wanted to say Congradulations! You are the main reasons in me killing myself. But ill be in a better place so okay. I just wanted to tell Heather to come here and collect all my things. She will have them to keep. Love you i guess... final goodbyes?

Car

I slip the note under the crack at the door when I hear footsteps. I feel them drawing closer to my door and jiggling the door. They give up and I guess they pick up the note.

"REBECCA AND JC GET YOUR DUMB ASSES UP HERE NOW!" Barked Brandon. I hear more footsteps and then gasps. Now would be a great time to end it. I hold it up to my neck until I hear the door burst down and I panting and, crying? Jc look at me. I clutch the blade in my hand, lowering it from my neck slowly.

"Don't." Jc said.

""Why should I?" I ask watching his movements. He makes his way over to me and sits next to me. I take a small move away, and Jc moves again.

"Because I love you." Jc whispers, his voice cracking. I glare at him.

"Then why the fuck did you make out with Rebecca? I hate drama Jc, you know I do." I say and he nods, his head hung low.

"She said she'd hurt you. She isn't  your friend, you can't trust her." Jc said. What the actual fuck, Yeah, note to self: slap a bitch after this conversation.

"Hold up Jc." I say standing up and making my way over to Rebecca.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK REBECCA!" I scream.

"What?" She asks innocently, I see the evil glare in her grey eyes that made me sick. She was pure evil. I grab onto her shirt and pull her up to me.

"WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO RUIN MY LIFE!" I scream again.

"What? Jc chose me, not you." She says, a small smile forming her lips. I bite my lip and close my eyes. Yeah, I'm dying today I'm done. I fumble around for the blade and see I don't know where it is. Jc comes behind me.

"Carter, if you die I die. I can't live without you Carter." Jc said.

"You lived without me before, you can live without me now." I say.

"Carter, stay with me. I'm so sorry." Jc says and pulls me in for a hug.

"I'm sorry too." I whisper. I hug back.

"Ahem?" Rebecca asks and I shove her.

"Ugh I quit!" She screams. I smile and look up into Jc's eyes, his great, wonderful, beautiful eyes. He and I both lean and kiss. I feel for a bit everything is going right, even though I know everything is going terribly wrong.