Brandon (Chapter 11)

Jc let go of me quickly. My eyes widen and I repeatedly look from Jc to Brandon.

"Are you just going to have a little seizure over there or come and hug me?" Brandon asks. I run up to him and hug him like he was the last person on Earth. He spins me around then puts me down. Best. Brother. EVER. Not boyfriend, he was like my brother. I always said he was my brother. To everybody.

"Jc this is Brandon, my fake brother, and Brandon this is Jc my- uh guy friend?" I was unsure wether we were dating or not. So I sounded confused when I said guy friend.

"Hey Jc. Carter has talked nonstop about you and well now I'm meeting you." Brandon smiles at me and I glare.

"Glad to... meet you." Jc said, seemed to force a smile onto his face. Was my Cloud jelly of Brandon. I smile at the thought.

"C, you're freaking me out, smiling like a pumpkin and all." Brandon tells me, punching my arm softly. I shove him. I look at the clock. Damn it's late. 11:42. I smile again and look at Rebecca.

"MOVIE MARATHON!" We both scream at the same time. The boys were startled so we laugh.

"Get yo onesie on Beckie." I whisper to Rebecca. She nods and I follow her to our room. I come back in a cow onesie and Rebecca has a Scooby- Doo one on. I smile and we skip up front.

"Onesies?" Brandon questioned.

"Problem?" I ask. He rolls his eyes and jumps over the couch. I plop next to him and Jc next to me. Dude sandwich.

"Ew, you boys gots cooties!" I whine like a girl, scrunching up my nose. The boys both laugh and I shove them off and sit next to Rebecca.

"Looks like Jc is jelly of you Carter." Whispers Rebecca.

"Haha, are you fine with it?"

"If you're happy, I'm happy." She smiles. I hug her.

"What movie?" Jc asks. Me and Rebecca's eyes light up.

"I GOT PITCH PERFECT IN MY ROOM!" I scream and dash to my room. Rebecca squeals with delight while I get it. The boys look at us crazy.

Jc's POV

Who was this boy? Was he Carter's boyfriend? She isn't a cheat is she? I should ask him.

"Are you and uh Car-" I begin.

"No, we aren't dating." He cuts me off. Oh thank God. I guess it was regular to get the question by the way he answered.

"I GOT PITCH PERFECT!" Carter yells. I chuckle. Oh Carter, she was the best.

(A/N I have NEVA watched Pitch Perfect, so yeah)

"Awesomist. Movie. EVER!" Screamed Rebecca and Carter. I smiled.

"Says the girls who have watched it 13 times." Brandon said.

"Actually, 21. We watch it when you ain't here either." Carter says. 21 times? They must LUV this movie.

"Strange." Brandon says.

"I'm boredddd!" Carter whines. I look at the clock. 1:09.

"Truth or Dare anyone?" I ask, smiling viciously.

"Ok." The other 3 groan. I snicker as we all form a circle.

"I CALL FIRSTIES!" Screamed Rebecca. "Okay, okay. So Jc, do you like, like Carter?"

"Oh my gosh. Seriously? We are starting off like this?" I ask.

"You suggested truth or dare bro! Your fault." Carter said, punching my arm softly.