Ideas (Chapter 13)

Carter's POV

"Rebecca speak to me PLEASE!" I whine, she's pretty much been ignoring me since she found me and Jc kissing. But she certainly has been awfully clingy to Jc. Gosh, I love Rebecca but sometimes she can be a bit of a attention whore. She rolls her eyes and catches up to Jc, being obnoxiously loud enough for me to hear.

"Hi babe! How are you?" She screeches. Ugh! I slow up so Brandon can catch up with me and I put my head on his shoulder while we walk.

"Okay is it just me or is Rebecca being a bitch?" I ask him he chuckles an nods in agreement.

"You know why?" He asked. Might as well tell him so he doesn't get pissed.

"Well, me and Jc started dating like yesterday and we planned on telling you guys. Jc and I were in the hallway when you and Becca left to go 'wazz' and we were sorta making out so now she is like trying to take Jc from me or something." I explain with a huge frown. He nods and ruffles my hair.

"Don't worry princess, you'll make up. You always do." He says with a reassuring smile that always made me feel better. Trust me, I don't like Brandon like that but he was always there for me.

"Well lets forget about it and enjoy this week at the beach!" I say enthusiastically. We run to catch up with the others. As soon as Jc sees me he has to pry himself off Rebecca and walk next to me.

"Did you tell Brandon?" Whispered Jc. I nod as we intertwine our fingers practically skipping with him to the ocean. I see Rebecca glaring at me, but I just shove it off. Like I even freaking care.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Jc?" I ask, watching the sun go down, I was sitting in the sand next to him.

"Hmm?"

"D- do you like Rebecca m- more than me?" I ask. Jc immediantly turns around.

"Trust me, she's just a friend. A really clingy friend." Jc said with a small chuckle. I give him a small smile as another question enters my mind.

"H- has she said anything bad about me Jc?" When we fight, we often snitch behind each others back. We blab each others secrets so anyone can hear but instantly take it back after we're done.

"Well, I know this is most likely not true but she said you're only using me for popularity..." Jc mutters.

"WHAT!? That little... Jc, I love you for who you are, not what you do." I say looking into his beautiful eyes.

"Thanks, oh and she also said you wanted to um... fuck me. Btw you know where to find me." Jc said causing me to giggle uncontrollably.

"Okay okay there is a huge explination behind this!" I said staring at Jc's amused expression.

"Well, I was 17 and hormonal," I mumbled the hormonal part, "and I was just introduced to your videos, and I loved you a whole lot, and I was explaining you to Rebecca, and I may have said 'Jc is so hot I really want to fuck him'." I explained. This time Jc laughed uncontrollably, his face turning red.

"Not funny." I mumble.

"It is very very funny." Jc said. Then Rebecca walks over to us, well Jc.

"Jc, me and Brandon are gonna do a little dare video and wanted to know if you wanted to be in it?" She says sweetly, with a huge smile. Then turns to me and glares.

"Brandon said you had to come too." Rebecca mutters. I roll my eyes and shove past her waalking towards the house quickly. I walk in and see beer bottles, everywhere.

"Ready for a little game, Carter?"