Surprises (Chapter 16 -final chapter-)

2 YEARS LATER

Me and Jc were real happy together. I just finished my first few years and college and loved coming home to Jc. I haven't really spoken to Rebecca, I don't know if we can ever be friends again. I wish we could, but after what she did, it would never be the same again. Sometimes I would have emotional breakdowns because I missed her, or how much of a jerk I was to her. I can't believe I made her leave like that. I made her a drop out and I'm pretty sure her parents are making her life a living hell! I looked up at Jc, sleeping peacefully on the couch.

"Jc." I hummed into his ear.

"Carter! Oh, get dressed I uh, am taking you somewhere special." He said akwardly. I smiled at him as I skipped upstairs to my bedroom. I threw on skinny jeans, red toms, and a red tank top after I took my shower, curled my hair a bit and dashed back down to a waiting Jc.

"I didn't know I was that slow..." I mutter, making my way over to him.

"Go ahead out Carter, I just uh have to grab something and we'll be on our way." Jc said nervously. I wonder why he was so nervous? I brushed it off as I quickly pecked his cheek and walked out to the car. Jc came out shortley after.

"Okay Car, I'm gonna need you to close your eyes, okay?" He asked.

"Not a baby Jc, I understand." I said with a careless laugh. I got into the car and closed my eyes. The ride was long and boring.

"Wake up. We're here." Jc told me when we reached the place. He lead me out and set me down.

"Open your eyes now." He said. Where did Jc find all these beautiful places? It was a grassy flowery hill with trees all around, and it was real pretty out today. We sat and talked, like we normally do until Jc spoke up.

"Uh Carter?" Asked Jc.

"Yeah Jc?" I asked.

"Uh I was wondering, you just turned 22 right?" He asked. He was 23 (I KNOW HE ISN'T BUT WHATEVER)

"Yeah..." I said, trailing off.

"Well, we've been dating for a long time now haven't we?" Asked Jc.

"Yeah, and what a long rollercoaster it's been." I said with a small chuckle.

"Yup. And I really do love you Carter, you know that?" He said. I smiled.

"Of course I do, and I  love you a lot." I said kissing his lips. 

"Well, Carter I uh was wondering... do you want to marry me?" He asked grabbing a ring that I swear came out of nowhere. Did he seriously just ask me to marry him? OMG I WAS GOING TO MARRY JC CAYLEN! The same Jc Caylen, that three years ago didn't know I existed. I didn't want to come here, and now I never wanted to go back. I met the rest of the o2l guys, and they're fun to be around with. I just stood there staring at Jc smiling like a idiot. 

"Jc, I'm probably gonna end up screaming soon, but before I do I want to say, YOU GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME! DO YOU EVEN HAVE TO ASK JUSTIN CLOUD CAYLEN? I'VE BEEN DREAMING ABOUT THIS MOMENT EVER SINCE I FIRST HEARD OF YOU! OF COURSE JC, OF COURSE!" I scream jumping on to him and hugging him.

"So, you've always wanted me?" Jc said flaunting off his gloriousness.

"Forever and always Jc." I said.

"Well... when do you uh, want to get married?" Jc asked. I bit my lip in a worried and confused look. The people of the internet like just found out we were dating. 

"Uh, we can make a video next week and get married a month after that?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Okay, then it's settled. We tell them in a week." I told him. I was actually way scared to how the hardcore fans would act. They'll be all like 'Jc's mine, you little prick!' and I'll act like it doesn't hurt me. 

2 WEEKS LATER

We told the fans last week. There were things from 'congradulations' to 'go die in a hole you ugly whore'. But this time, it didn't hurt as much. Jc was there for me through the whole thing. And that's what I loved about him. He was honestly the best thing that ever happened to me. I'm so happy that all that happened, had happened. Or I wouldn't be in this position right now, sure I regret lots of it, but it's all for the best to see how much we really love each other. And that's all that mattered to me.

MAKING A EPILOUGE WITH THE WEDDING RIGHT NOW! THEN I WILL POST THE JOEY FANFIC I ALREADY HAVE TYPED UP ON MICROSOFT WORD!