2.5

Self harm.

What came to mind?

Self harm is a harm to your body in any way.

Starving yourself is self harm. Bruising, cutting, scratching and so on but for me?

It makes me remember the first girl that I loved. Her name was August, Her and I were good friends before I became overweight. 

She told me she loved me after we both turned 15.

Behind the school gym and afterwards, She pressured me to make love to her.

"If you love me, you'll do it." She whispered into my ear while yanking at my belt buckle.

I loved her so much.

I remember the pregnancy scare, Her coming to my doorstep and telling me that I'm going to be a father whether I like it or not.

Her stomach never grew though and soon she had told me the worst news, Her father got a job offer in another country.

I was conflicted, heartbroken and scarred when I saw August board her plane.

When she kissed me one last time I couldn't help but sob.

I can still taste the tears I let out for two straight months after she left.

I, Dimitri Isael Empire Doncaster, Had never expected my life to flip upside down. After August left, I began to swallow my heart.

I ate away my feelings.

It was my only way of coping.

And this is the story of my first heartbreak.