1.1

"Please stop." I cried out before she spoke again.

She shook her head.

"You let him touch you! Your own father, You did this. If I didn't get away from him they would've taken you away." Tsk sounds came from behind her teeth.

"This is all your fault." She screamed at me only making me feel worse.

"And the worst part is, he told me that you felt good." She spat in disgust throwing more food at me.

My own mother was hurting me.

Emotionally, Mentally, and Physically.

"You married a sick bastard. This is your fault. Don't you dare blame me you stupid bitch." I shouted staring at her as she paced back in forth in the family room.

Her wild eyes and shaking body.

Her screams erupted before she rushed at me. Clawing at my face and banging her fists into my chest.

"Get out now! Don't come back. I hate you, You're just a big mistake. I hate you so much." She cried out before pushing me to my room.

Her hands roughly moved me.

"Pack your shit and never come back you bastard child." She whispered while tears rolled down her cheeks.

Before my father left she would've never did this. Packing silently but quickly I wiped my snot away furiously and when I finished, I walked out of my bedroom.

"Its okay for you to hate me mom," I started off before turning away. "I hate myself even more than you do so never expect me to come back." She sobbed into her hand.

"Expect me to be dead by Sunday." And with those final words I left to the only person I trusted.

Autumn.