Can We Talk?

Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter. When it switches into Liam's view later on, it might get a little intense and i'm not that comfortable writing it so just a head's up. Enjoy.

P.S. It might not, depends on if I actually can write it.

His eyes looked past them to see me. I instinctively took a step forward when I stopped myself. Hannah and Sierra turned to face me, then back at Liam.

"Let's go talk." I mumbled before walking out the door, Liam trailing close behind me. As soon as we stopped at the corner of the block, he touched my arm and stopped.

"Are you hurt? Is everything okay? When you called, I thought it was an emergency since your parents aren't back and-"

"I'm not hurt." I interrupted. He let out a sigh, letting his shoulder slump as he sat down on the curb.

"Thank God."

"Yeah." I twiddled my thumbs.

"So.."

"So, how is everything?" I asked, avoiding the truth I needed to tell him. And he has a right to know. It's not like I would keep the baby away from him and his new who-

"Everything's good."

"How are the boys?"

"Crazy as ever. Lou is a bit torn up ever since he and El called it quits."

"Why did they breakup?"

"They both stop feeling something. More like a mutual breakup."

"Poor Louis."

"Yeah." He nodded.

"How are you?"

"I'm good, busy with rehearsals and what not. You?" His eyes followed mine as I sat down next to him.

"I'm good,"

Lies.

"Been busy with stuff."

Lies.

"Going on dates."

Lies.

"Are you seeing anyone?"

"Yes." I bit back my lip.

Are you trying to make him jealous or something?

"That's good, I guess. Who's the lucky fellow?"

"Conner." I blurted out. Liam looked at his hands.

"Cool."

"I need to tell you something." We simultaneously said.

"Wanna grab some fast food? I'm started to have crav- cramps. I'm starting to have cramps." I blushed. Liam looked at me for a second as if he heard my slip of the tongue.

"Okay?" Liam's cheeks filled with a light pink as we walked to the local fast food joint, Suzy's.

We sat down in a booth by the door and a waitress on wheels skated up to the table.

"Welcome to Suzy's, home of the best burger and fries in the city. What can I get you two?"

"I'll take a coke and-" Liam looked over at me, signaling my turn to order.

"I'll have two orders of chili cheese fries with a half pound bacon wrapped burger, no onions." I smiled up, folding my hands in front of me. "Ooh, and a water."

"Coming right up." She cheered.

"Big appetite?"

"Yeah." I nervously laughed.