Should I Tell Him?

"Hello?" I froze, instantly letting the phone slip delicately from my fingers and crashing to the ground.

"Hello? Emery?" I felt as if I was starting to get dizzy and sat on the floor.

"Emery." I heard him for the last time, with a more assertive voice than before, as Hannah picked up the phone. She didn't bother answering, only hanging up the phone.

"Maybe now's not a good time for talking," She comforted while rubbing my upper back in a gentle and soothing pattern, "let's try again in a couple days when the hormones calm down a bit." 

"Su-" The doorbell cut me off before I could say anything. I turned and looked over to Hannah with an expression of confusion.

"I thought you could you more support." She winked before slowly making her way over to the door. More banging came from it accompanied by my favorite voice in the world.

"Is anyone going to let me in or what?" She complained. As the door swung open, her dark brown hair bounced around her shoulders as her crystal blue eyes met mine.

"Sierra!" I screamed, jumping up and down in place before tackling her with a squishing hug.

"Em-er-ry." She choked out, signaling for me to loosen up a bit.

"Sorry." I smiled, feeling water in my eyes. Her expression quickly changed from excitement to concern to anger.

"Who?!?"

"Sit down." I hung my head, motioning to the couch before following her footsteps slowly. She leaned forward in her seat as I looked up from the ground.

"So my parents and brothers left on a cruise a while back and had a guy named Liam babysit me. It last for a little while and then I went out to a party with Lace and found Conner there and he asked me on a date. We went to the club and found Liam and his girlfriend Marissa there with him and we were kind of using our dates to make each other mad, Liam and me. We ended up, uh, you know, having sex." Sierra's eyebrows almost hit her hairline as her eyes widened.

"But it wasn't my intention. I was very drunk that night and woke up naked next to him the next morning. And I'm pregnant." I looked at her in the eyes softly before feeling a tear slide down my cheek.

"Oh Em, don't worry we'll take care of this." She smiled and looked back at Hannah. The doorbell rang again and Hannah walked over, opening the door.

"Hello, is Emery home?"

~

Yes, I know it's super short but next week i'll update a long one. I just wanted to squeeze in a chapter before my final AP exams. :) Sorry.