A Cruise For You, A Babysitter For Me?

"Are you sure you don't want to come?" 

"Mom, I don't want to go on a stupid cruise with my little brothers. I want to have my freedom and stay home alone. Now go." I keep pestering them to leave, but they won't. Their taking my little brothers, Axel and Troy, on a cruise for about five months. 

"Looks like your taxi's here, bye." I kissed all of their cheeks as the taxi driver was loading their suitcases in the back. 

"Honey, we'll be back mid August and don't worry, if there's trouble.."

"Mom, i'm fine. I'll be fine. It's only five months and classes don't start back up until late August." I reassured her as I pushed them all into the cab, My mom sticking her head out the window. 

"And Emmie, remember I.."

"Contact numbers on the fridge. Got it." I cut her off, watching their cab slowly disappear into the distance. Once out of sight, I walked back into the house and grabbed all the snacks from our kitchen, bringing them into the living room for a little tv marathon.

"Nice house." I heard someone speak behind me followed by a heavy thud on the floor. I dropped the remote and slowly turned around. Standing there, in my house, was the one and only, Liam Payne. "You're Emery, right?"

"Yes." I managed to squeak out.

"Well I'm Liam." He chuckled.

"Hi." I sheepishly smiled.

"Your mom called me, asking me to stay with you while they're on vacation."

"Wait, how does my mom know you?"

"I'm your Aunt Hanah's best friend's son. You know Karen right?"

"Of course, she's lovely."

"Yeah." He scratched the back of his head.

"Yeah." I repeated his words.

"Well i'm going to go settle in now."

"Okay." My smile started growing more and more on my face, if that was even possible.

"So where is my room?" He laughed again, flipping his hair to the side.

"Oh," I shook my head, "It's the third door upstairs on the left. The bathroom is across the hall from your room."

"Thanks." He grabbed his bags off the floor and headed upstairs.

"So stupid Em, God." I whispered harshly to myself. My phone starting vibrating in my pocket.

"Emery. I have some HUGE news to tell you!" Lacey screamed into the phone once I answered it.

"I'm sure you do Lace, I do too."

"Well, i'm going first because i'm older."

"By three days."

"Anyway, Sara told me who heard from Rachel who heard from Tyler who heard from Taylor G who heard from Anna who heard from Ricky who heard from Derek who heard from Austin that Conner wanted me to take you to his party tonight!" We both screamed in excitement. Conner Nolan has to be the hottest guy in Braton. 

"Okay, now guess who's staying at my house!" I screamed. Liam opened my door and grabbed my phone, closing it immediately.

"You can't tell anyone i'm staying here."

"Fine." I huffed. Liam left my room reluctantly. Once my door was shut, I immediately grabbed my phone.

Lace, come pick me up in twenty, party time x