When I started loving you (Jacquees love story)

~Introduction~

Hey, my name is Jordan Harris I live in Atlanta , Georgia with my mom , 2 brothers , and my sister . We live in a nice neighborhood , but my high school is really ghetto, like literally . My best friend is Dakota and she lives in my neighborhood too , but she stays at my house mostly... Ok now about my school , My boyfriend Drequan (Dre) is 18 , very athletic and popular (I am too only because im his girlfriend). He always has girls all over him and he lets them even if im there.. There is also this girl Aliyah and she is the school slut, I swear every dude in this school has been between them legs... Now about my family , my mom is cool and all but she doesn't put up with anything , especially with my siblings . My 2 brothers are Jayden and Chris , they are 7 year old twins and they get into everything all the time . Now my sister is KeKe , she is 13 and has a big ass attitude I don't know where in the hell she got that from , she always is on her phone , ignoring my mom and she always talks back to her , Im surprised she doesn't get slapped across the face. Enough about them, and I Know all this probably doesn't make since but it will soon !