chapter 3

Dre's POV ~

"Aliyah baby , you gotta be quiet ."

" UHH OOO DRE I CAN'T ." She said inbetween moans .

"Shhh... Aliyah I'm Bouta cum."

" I am too , did you put a condom on ?"

"No ."

"THEN PULL THE FUCK OUT I AIN'T BOUTA GET PREGNANT , DAMN ."

" Ight ," I heard a car door shut, "DAMNIT ALIYAH MY MOMS HOME YOU GOTTA GO !"

"Ok baby I'll see you tonight ," Aliyah said while biting her lip.

I told her bye while kissing her neck .

Damn I swear if I get caught with that bitch , Jordan gonna leave my ass . I know Jordan is my girlfriend ,but damn she won't fuck at all . I love her , but like I need some pussy every now and then . I heard around school that Aliyah has some good pussy , and since Jordan is in Cali I figured I would try it .. But now Aliyah comes over everyday while my mom either sleep or at work , it sorta annoys me , but damn that pussy good . And anyways Jordan ain't nobody special she is pretty , but she ain't popular or has anyone in her family famous so it won't really matter .

Aliyahs POV ~

Damn he always do that when his bitch ass mama come home , I hate that . Dre got a nice ass dick. How come he has a girlfriend when he could be with me and fuck me all the time , instead of waiting and not doing shit with Jordan or whateva the hell her name is... Well he still fuckin with me so haha , it's her loss.

Jordan POV~

"Damn daddy you got a nice house ."

" Thanks baby ."

" It ight ," Kota commented.

" You just jealous ." My daddy said in reply.

" No the fuck I- ... THAT'S CIARA , FUTURE , THAT'S CIARA JORDAN YOU SEE HER TOO RIGHT ?!?!?!?!?"

"Yes kota I see her .... HEY CIARA." I said greeting her .

" Is this your daughter baby ? Oh my god , she is such a beautiful girl , and who is this young lady ? " Ciara said .

" OMG OMG .. " she cleared her throat, " It's Dakota , but you can call me Kota ."

"It's nice to meet you Jordan and Kota , did yall have a nice flight ?"

We both replied "Yeah we did ."

"Good good , well come on in . Later I'll take you to the beach house ."

"Okay thanks."

"Don't even wanna show me love baby ? "

"Of course baby , " Ciara said kissing my dad

"How you been doing ?"

" Since when you just saw me a few hours ago hahaha ?" She said

"Well you know haha."

"Aye dad you got any food ?" Kota said playin' around .

" 1.I ain't yo' daddy 2.yes damn with yo' greedy ass ."

"Well you have known me long enough to be so why not call you that , and hell yeah where at cause I'm hungry as fuck ."

"Damn Kota haha. " I said laughing at her .

"Do y'all wanna go out instead ?" Ciara asked .

"And who paying ? Just kidding I got it ," my dad said playing around .

Ciara turned around "Nahh I was gonna get it that's why I suggested ."

"Nahh baby , it's been a long time since I have seen Jordan , let me do this ."

She nodded "Okay."

"Well , where are we gonna go ?" I asked.

My dad started thinking "Omm lets go to like Red Lobster is that ok ? "

Dakota and I said " Yes I love seafood ."

"Do y'all wanna get settled in now or after w-"

"AFTER WE EAT I AM STARVING !!!" Dakota said cutting Ciara off .

"Well, ok then , haha ."

"Ight Leggo." My dad said all krunk like while opening all of our doors .

We were in then car listening to Karate Chop Remix , one of My daddy's songs with Lil Wayne.

"Speaking of Lil Wayne , I am gonna chill with him Wednesday if yall wanna come say hey or chill ."

Of course Dakota would jump up "OMG FORREAL I WANNA COME ."

"Ayye I'm down for that ."

" Why are you , like so cool with all these celebs ?" Dakota asked .

"Cause I'm use to it , you should be too cause you were always with me , but we were young so whatever ."

"And why is yo ass so ghetto Dakota like damn forreal you ghetto as hell.?" I cracked up at my dads remark .

" I sho am , proud of it to I was born this way babyyyy !!"

"Haha ight I got chu .. Ci you have been a Lil quiet over there ."

"Well I don't know what to say ."

He chuckled " Haha okay ."

I was just staring out of the window when I got a text .

[babe]: hey baby

[JayBaby]: hey boo wassup

[babe] : nun much just chillin wyd

[JayBaby]: oh , just goin out to eat

[babe] : cool , I was just thinkin bout u and I had to talk to u

[JayBaby] : haha aww that's sweet well I gtg love u baby

[babe] : Kk bye love u too babe

After that text I just put my phone in my pocket and we went to go eat .

*two hours pass*

We got back to their house around 9 something and they took us to our beach house that was just down the street a Lil bit .. Me and Kota then got settled in and were just talking on the couch .

" So who was you texting in the car ?" She said all skeptical like .

"How do you know I was texting anyone , I could've been on Facebook or instagram ."

"Cause you were smiling as you were reading so I know someone was texting you ."

"Haha okay it was Dre , and he was saying he was thinking of me and he just had to talk to me which I thought was sweet ."

"Girl he might be sweet right now, but I'm telling you he isn't good for you."

"I know but it is what it is ."

She put her head in her hands "Haha you won't be saying that when he leave you ."

" He wouldn't do that ."

"Im just saying , and I love you, I will be there for you and I will go beat his ass personally for hurting you."

"Haha okidokie whateva you wanna do."

"Hah I'm forreal , well girl I'm tired imma go to bed love ya , night !" Dakota said before walking to her room .

"Ha Kk night love you too girl ."