Chapter 11

Jordan's POV ~

Waking up next to Que once again . This time , I had a different feeling . I laid there looking up at his eyes waiting for him to awake . I ran my fingers across his abs before giving him a kiss on the cheek . I got up , put a t-shirt on and went downstairs .

It was silent downstairs so I figured Kota wasn't home . I went to the kitchen and started making breakfast .

"You look good in my shirt ." Que's lips spoke into my neck as he kissed it and wrapped his arms around me.

"Oh I do now ? Well you look mighty fine in my blanket , do you have anything on under that ?"

" I don't know , do you have anything on under that shirt ? " he asked motioning me to come towards him .

" You're gonna have to find out Mr .Broadnax ."

"Betta' believe I will Ms . Harris or should I say Mrs. Broadnax ."

He held me close in his grip. As we kissed he pulled my shirt up and grasped my butt .

"I guess you got your answer ." I whispered in his ear .

"I sho' did , and damn have I ever told you , you got a nice ass ." He said as I walked back to finish cooking .

"Haha nope ."

"Well it's mine now !"

"Ha, oh really is that what you think ?"

"That's what I know babe ."

He came and kissed me once more and went to watch T.V.

Am I really in love with Que ? I absolutely love him . It's like a dream when I'm with him .

"Babe your food is done ."

"And you don't wanna bring it to me ?"

I let out a loud sigh "Fine ! "

I walked over to where he was sitting and cuddled up next to him .

He admired the food " Damn ma you cooked me some good food ."

"Haha thank you . I do cook some bomb ass food ."

"Sho' do ! What chu wanna do today babe ?"

I thought for a second , but didn't hesitate "I wanna spend my whole day with you ."

He finished his food "Aww , well you can do anything with me that you want ." he said sitting me on his lap .

"Well I don't know what I wanna do , but I do needa go to the gym before school starts back ." I said with puppy dog eyes .

"Why before school ? Who you tryna look good for ?"

"Why you asking so many questions ?" I said playing with him .

"Well why you gotta look good for someone else ?"

"  don't babe , I wanna look good for you ." I said getting up .

He got up after me and grabbed my hand "Babe , I'm sorry . I just don't want other guys trying to mess with my girlfriend ."

"Aww babee , I'm tryna impress you not these other guys . Maybe to show off what they don't have but what you own yeah . But I only want you ." I said pulling him closer .

"What I own ? So I own you now ? " He said with a smile .

"Well I hope you do ." I said with a sigh and walked upstairs to take a shower .

I've been thinking a lot lately . Everything that's happened . Dre broke my heart and Que fixed it so quickly , like can this be true ? My love for him in such a small amount of time . My thoughts were interrupted by a soft , wet body against mine . I turned around to see Que admiring my body .

"Babe can w-"

"Shh , let me make your hopes come true ." He said cutting me off . I had nothing else to say . He gripped me tight , turning off the water and lead me to the bed .

He made my body feel like paradise . All the soft kisses he laid , the way he held me . He was so overwhelmed by my body , he didn't know whether he should go for round 2 or not .

He looked me in my eyes for a minute . "Are you okay with this Jay ?"

I smiled "I am more than okay Que ." With that said he continued , and he finally entered me . He was very slow and passionate with everything .

We both reached our climax at the same time . We laid next to each other in silence .

"Do you think this is all happening to fast ?"

I sat there for a second , surprised he was thinking the same thing .

"What do you mean ?" I responded . "Well I'm not talking about the relationship , I mean sex . Like I don't wanna make yo-"

"Babe , you are doing everything I've been missing . Loving me . No one has loved me like you do , and you express it in everyway possible ."

He smiles and kisses my lips passionately for a while . We always have the best moments .

Tuesday

Jacquees POV~

"Baby I don't want you to go ." I tell Jordan . This is my last day with her , I can't even take her to the airport .

"I don't wanna leave either , but I have to tomorrow . " She says looking down at her feet . She does that often when she doesn't wanna cry .

"Look at me please ." She does just as I say and her eyes are filled with tears that she doesn't want to fall . I pull her into a loving hug . I can feel her tears soaking in my shirt , all I can do is let tears fall from my eyes . She lifts her head up to look at me .

"Babe I didn't want you to cry ." She says . "Well my girlfriend is leaving me , what else am I suppose to do ? She's crying in my arms , crying was the thing I could do ." I tell her honestly .

We laid down on our blanket that we had on the beach . "This was where our first kiss happened ." I said trying to lighten up the situation .

"It's when I started loving you ." She responds . Many thoughts ran through my mind , a tear fell from my face . " I know I have been scared to let you love me , but I have never loved anyone more in my life . Que I'm inlove with you ." Her kind words spoke to me , which only caused me to cry even more .

"Jordan . You mean the world to me , I hope you know that ." I said just above a whisper . "Yes I do know that , I love you babe ."

"I love you too my love ." I responded . Everything in life just got better .

~

Sorry for the late update , got writers block that's why it's so short . Love y'all , thanks for reading & voting !