Chapter 6

Sorry I haven't updated , I'm bored in Broadcast Journalism soo why not update ? Haha anywho thanks for sticking with my book .. It sucks I know

The next day ~ Jordan and Dakota were downstairs ...

Dakota POV ~

"Heyyy boo , I'm making breakfast for you . what chu want ?" I said looking at Jay just waking up.

"Ion even know .. Ayye man last night was turnt up !!" She said dancing.

"Haha I know right . I didn't know she could get down like that .. Especially with that guy , I mean DAMN he was FOINNEE ..!"

She sat on the couch. "Haha girl you too much .."

"Speaking of boys , have you talked to Dre lately ?"

She checked her phone. "Omm actually no I haven't .. I wonder what he is doing ?"

"Betta check in on his ass , ion wanna have to kill a bitch .."

"But he's a dude . How is he a bitch ?" She looked up at me.

"Dude you don't get what i'm saying .. HE MIGHT BE WITH ANOTHER GIRL ..! He could still be a bitch."

"Man I don't think he would do me like that ."

"Hopefully not , but if he is , and with who I think it is we gon' have some problems .." I said holding my knife.

"Man don't think like that , I mean yeah he has all these girls he hangs with , but he shows his affection towards me .." Jay said looking at her lap.

"Are you sure it's not lust ? I mean he does pressure you into doin it , right ?"

"I mean , yeah , but we still haven't done it , been together for what 5 months now ? Yeah so I don't know .."

"Okay whatever you say .."

Dre's POV ~

Man .. I cant stand Aliyah right now . She trippen because I'm still with Jordan , but then again I be fucking her . She just is a fucking joke right now . She is putting so much bullshit up in my head .

"DRE I KNOW YOU HEAR ME!" Aliyah cut the tv off .

"Man what chu want ?"

"I thought I. was yo babe , but you just gon' use me like that ?" She crossed her arms looking shocked .

"Haha you ain't nothing to me ."

"Oh so that's how a nigga feeling ?"

"Well , damn , I mean I already have a girlfriend ..." I said eating my chips.

Her voice got louder . "She don't even be fucking wit chu ."

"And you think that I wanna be with you just cause we fuck ?"

"HELL YEAH ! I ain't no pass around hoe." She said putting her hair up.

"HONEY YES THA FUCK YOU ARE ! Yo' pussy wider than the latitude of the equator ."

"You wasn't saying that when you was in this pussy .." She smirked .

"Man just get the fuck outta my house ." I yelled pushing her out the door .

"It would be a shame if Jordan knew you was fucking with me while she was gone ."

"Forreal? Nahh that wasn't the deal ." I didn't know she was gonna go that far.

"What was the deal then ?"

I chuckled . "We fuck around , friends with benefits type shit , no one needed to know about us ."