Chapter 7

Dakota's POV ~

This girl has been upset for weeks now . It's already July and half of our summer has passed . I don't know what to do about her , she is so sad . Dre done fucked up , Aliyah told all of Dre's hoes that he been fuckin wit her . She texted me and sent the pictures that they took . Before I showed Jordan , I warned her about this happening . I'm always gonna be here for her , she is my bestfriend , sister , my ride or die , she is just my everything . My friend Momo that I met at the party is here helping me around the house , while I take care of Jordan.

"Jordan , baby , it's gonna be okay i promise ..."

"It-t-t-'s not go-n-n-n-na be okay . I loved him an-and he cheated on me. " Jordan said crying her eyes out.

I pulled her into A hug "I know I tried to tell you he was bad news . You gotta get over him . "

"You know how hard that is ? " she asked

I unlocked her phone , "He has been texting you for a while now . Calling non-stop."

Jay let out A big sigh "Tell him we can discuss everything when I get back ."

"Okay , I'm sorry this has had to happen to you . Especially your " first love " ."

She stopped crying . "I'm having mixed emotions right now . I don't know if I'm mad , sad , angry , confused . I just don't understand why he has done this to me . "

"Well we know that he was "fucking" around with other girls so maybe all he wanted was pussy ." I said honestly .

"Why are ALL guys like that , I just want someone to love me . " She said staring at the floor.

"But , baby I do love you ."

"Haha I mean a guy , stupid .. " She said punching my arm .

"Ayye I got you to smile ! Laugh actually ."

"Haha man I know right ..!"

I sat there thinking, "Heyy you wanna go out somewhere , get some fresh air ? "

She paused for a second "Yeah I guess so , I gotta take a shower first ."

"Haha yes you do cuz gi-" her dad walked in .

"Baby is you okay ? I'm sorry I was on tour , Ciara called me and told me Dre cheated on you . Is that true ?" He asked with concern in his eyes .

Jay was still sobbing "Yes daddy he did , I don't understand why this has happened to me .. I have never had sex with him , and Kota thinks that is the reason why he cheated .."

"Baby girl don't think like that .. He doesn't deserve you . He don't know me , bruh I swear to go- "

"DAD STOP ! There is no need for violence ." Jordan interrupted .

I looked at both of them "Honey , he already knows what imma do .. Ain't no need to worry Dad I got this . "

He looked at me like I was crazy ."What chu gon' do ? You is just a girl .."

"Don't underestimate her dad , she can do anything a guy can .." Jay backed me up .

"Is that right ?"

I laughed, "Hellzz yeah bruh , I knocked this guy out cuz he was pushing Jordan in the hallway ."

He chuckled. "Ya'll are forreal sisters right there ."

"Haha I know right ." I said putting my arm around Jay .

"Dad, did you wanna come with us to ... Where are we going ?" Jay asked .