chapter 2

~Arriving at the airport~

Dakota POV ~

Man I can't wait till we get to Cali . Imma see all them cute celebrities im so excited !!

My mom kissed our cheeks before saying "Okay girls , call me when yall get off the plane to let me know you're alright . "

" Kk we will , love you mama."

" Fo' sho' Ms.H love you too !! "

"Love yall too now hurry and get checked in and everything ."

"BYEE !!!" We both said .

They took our bags at the front desk .. Jordan and I went through security and got our boarding passes first thing just to get it over with . Then we went and got some lunch to bring on the plane . After that we walked around the little stores they had and bought some Lil keychains and stuff . (2:45 PM)

"Kota come on we needa go they are gonna start boarding soon."

"Okay I'm coming ."

*On the plane *

Jordans POV ~

"My dad said he is gonna be waitin' on us when we get there ." I told Kota as we chilled on the plane .

"Kk aye you know what I'm ready for ?"

"No what ?"

"THEM CUTE CELEBRITIES ," she said as we both laughed .

"Haha girl you to much ."

"Haha I know , and have you talked to Dre lately ? "

"Nahh his ass slow , I just hope he ain't gonna cheat while I'm away ." I said in a sad tone .

"Girll you know that boy bad , I know he be saying he love you and erre' thing but you know all guys do say that stuff cause that's what girls wanna hear ."

"Yeah I know , but I don't wanna let go yet . Can I tell you something ?"

"Girl you can tell me anything ."

"We ... Omm... Uhhh... Almost ... Kinda ... Had sex ..." I replied , she just Sat there staring at me .

"Well ?"

"So you tellin' me he hasn't gone in yo' pants yet ?"

I shook my head "Well ... No one has."

"Well , you are a really smart girl you know that , you respect your self well enough not to let guys take advantage of you . "

" Thanks , but like I feel left out cause I'm like one out of what, maybe 10 people in our school ? I want to , but I don't know if I'm ready yet ."

"Well I feel you. I wasn't ready when I did it , and I have only done it 3 times .. If you feel you need to wait then wait , don't do it too soon cause you will regret it ." Dakota said sorta ashamed.

"Yeahh , well lets talk about something e- "

"OMGGG JORDAN I JUST SAWWW .... "

"WHOOO???"

"ISSA !!!"

I was confused , " Forreal ? Where?"

"Right there , he just walked past us ."

"Well don't scare him ," I said.

"Pshh won't ..." She looked at me with a 'really bitch' look.

"HAHAHA yo' ass got quiet real fast HAHA "

After that scene , we just relaxed and listened to music the rest of the way ... (6:37 PM)

Future's POV ~

I haven't seen Jordan in so long , I wonder what she looks like . The last time I really spent time with her was when she was 11 ..

~ Flashback ~

"WELL SINCE YOU OUT FUCKIN ALL THEM HOES , WE DONE D-O-N-E DONE !! " Lani said screaming at me .

"BABY PLEASE I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO ."

"THE FUCK YOU TALKING BOUT 'I DIDN'T MEAN TO' WELL YOU DID IT AND DID IT AGAIN WITH NO PROBLEM !!!"

"BABY PLEASE I AM SO SORRY I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO THEM HOES DON'T MEAN ANYTHING TO ME I WANT YOU AND OUR KIDS PLEASE JUST STAY WITH ME WE CAN START OVER , I NEED YOU BABY PLEASE ?!" I said with pleading eyes .

" BABY, BABY , BABY YOU HURT ME NAYVADIUS YOU REALLY HURT ME HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME ? "

" I know I'm so sorry I don't know what I was doin' I was drunk and I regreted it so much ... Can we please just start over ?"

She was quiet . "I , I don't know you have hurt me . I don't know if we can be together anymore ."

"Lani don't say that ."

" It's hard , I think we need to take a break and just be friends for now , you can come see the kids , but we will not be together anymore , you will have to move out ...."

I started tearing up "I'm sorry I have done this to you , I really am ..."

~ end of flashback ~

" HEYYYYY DADDYYYY !" I heard someone scream .

"HEYYY BABY GIRL , WOOO LAWD LOOK AT YOU , YOU HAVE GROWN UP ON ME !!! Who is your friend ?"

" Don't play dumb I know damn well you know me !!" Dakota said

"ohh yeah Dakota, I always loved your attitude ," I replied sarcastically .

"Haha you funny ."

"Hold on we gotta get our bags ." Jordan said before walking off .

"Oh yeah , be right back ."

I Sat down and waited , until I saw them come .

Jordan smiled and said "Okay, we ready."

" Ight CiCi is waiting at the house she hadda clean up and stuff .."

"CIARA ?!?!" Dakota said excited .

"Nahh the letter "C" twice ," I replied

She had no response haha .

* riding to his house *