WHAT THE HELL DID I DO?!?!?!?!?!?!(4)

Alex's P.O.V

It's already been a month and I was looking great. I had some muscle and I was slim. I looked in the mirror not fully satisfied yet. My body was great but my face was not. Over the month I was able to get rid of the acne but my eyebrows were thick and heavy. My hair was still a little frizzy.

I went up the stairs to my room. I went to walk in closet and grabbed jeans, a shirt and a huge sweater. It was weird to have the clothing be too big on me. I would have wore my new clothes but I wanted to wait.

I grabbed my keys to my car and left to the mall.

I walked in the mall with tons of people walking everywhere. They were all too busy to notice me, but that would all change very soon.

I walked to the salon and sat in a seat till someone was open to take me. I told them I wanted my hair thinned and colored to a golden brown. I also told them to thin my eyebrows.

I was finally called to a booth far in the back. As soon as I sat down she got started on my eyebrows. When she was finished she started washing my hair and started with the thinning scissors. She then lead me over to a chair and started with the coloring.

Twenty minutes later she washed out the hair dye.

"You look so gorgeous."She said holding me by the shoulders and staring at me as I looked in the mirror. I was gorgeous, not even. Beautiful was the right word. I smiled and had to make sure it was real. I put my hand up to my face and the person in the mirror mimicked it. I jumped.

"Thanks."I whispered to the lady. All she did was smile to me.

"No thanks needed. It was all you. You have beauty but don't let nature get out of hand."We broke into laughter at that. I gave her a hug and thanked her again. I smiled after paying and walked out heading back to my car.

That night I lied in bed smiling like crazy and yet tears escaped. I couldn't figure if they were happy tears for my transformation or sad tears because I had to change myself just to make a point.

I didn't have time to figure it out because I soon fell asleep. Tomorrow I would be going to school with my brand new self.

I woke up to the sound of cars driving and birds singing. I always loved the sounds to know that the world was awake. I went to the window and opened it to see the sun was at the horizon, making everything glow in the distance. Wisps of clouds would be near having an orange and pink color to it.

I could smell the dew and see it on the grass. I remembered a fairy tale saying fairies would wake up before humans and paint the grass with water. I always smiled at that.

I had to pry my gaze from the window and get ready for school. I took a shower and quickly got dressed in grey tight legged jeans along with a black v-neck. I let my hair fall loose that was at my back. It was wavy and curls were at the end, my bangs were above my eye. I put very little of eyeliner and on. That's all that was needed to make my brown almond shaped eyes pop. It went good along with my natural tan. That was the upside to being Hispanic. It was easy to get a tan.

I grabbed a sweater and my car keys and headed out the door with my backpack on my back. I nervously put the key in the ignition and rove to school.

I parked the car in front of the school and looked up at the car ceiling. This was it. This was the moment my life would change from now on. I knew what I had to do. I wasn't going to get caught up in the stupid mess of popularity. I was going to ignore them like they did me.

I got the courage to get out of the car and put my hoodie over me making sure none of me was shown. I made my way through crowds getting angry protests.

I made it all the way to my locker without anything bad happening. Maybe my day was looking up but that thought ended as soon as I turned around. I bumped into someone and fell backwards hitting my head against the locker.

"You ok?"I knew that voice all too well. I looked up at his hand extended to me. I looked up at him in disgust.

"Next time watch where you are going."I didn't take his hand and I got up. I saw his mouth open and he gasped.

"N-Natalia?"Alex asked looking at me. He looked like he was seeing a ghost for the first time.

"No dip Sherlock. What was your first clue?"I said getting angrier at the second.

"You look so different. If it wasn't for your voice I wouldn't have known it was you. What happened?"He asked looking at me up and down. Asshole.

"A little of this and a little of that. You would be surprised what 'constructive' could do for a girl."I said putting air quotes around constructive. It wasn't constructive at all it was hurtful and unforgiveable.

"Why?"He asked.

"I needed a new change. It was time for one."I smiled at him. Under my sweet smile it was all hatred.

"Alex!"A guy yelled. I turned to see Chris walking this way.

"Hey."Alex said with worry in his voice.

"Hey."Chris said walking up to him. "Did you hear there was this new girl here at school?"He asked still not seeing me.

"Let's go this way."Alex said taking Chris's arm and leading him away.

"Wait who is your friend here?"Chris asked finally noticing me. I looked at him. Time to play.

"Wouldn't you like to know."I said looking at him.

"Yes I would."He said taking me in.

"Aw to bad I don't care to know you."I smiled.

"Everyone wants to know me baby. It's part of my charm."He said laughing. I hated that he had the nerve to call me baby. I smiled an even sweeter smile and moved towards him. My body was inched apart from him. He stopped laughing and moved closer. I put my arms around his shoulders and leaned in. Our inches were close to touching when my knee collided with his groin.

He yelled out in pain when he fell to the floor.

"You ever call me baby again I'll make sure you won't be able to make any."I said as I walked away laughing.