WHAT THE HELL DID I DO?!?!?!?!?!?!(6)

Natalia's P.O.V

It was my first class now. Math. I always hated it and always will. I could be learning about Greek mythology or France's Eiffel tower, but not I'm learning about numbers.

A knock on the door stopped our teachers rambling nonsense. I thanked the interruption.

"Come in."She called out. The door opened but I didn't see who had come through. I was too busy drawing in my note pad. I didn't hear the words being exchanged I was zoned out.

"Hello."Someone said beside me. I don't know if they were talking to me so I just ignored it.

"Nice flower, it's really intricate."He said. That got me to close it fast and look at him, he was too close for my likings.

"There is this thing I like to call my own personal bubble. You're in my bubble so back up."I said.

"I didn't know people get in trouble for handing out compliments."He said backing only slightly.

"That's just it. Guy's don't hand out compliments. Wait, who are you?"I asked getting frustrated.

"Weren't you listening. I'm Jason, the new kid."He said. He had violet eyes with black hair. He looked lanky but I'm sure under the black sweater you would see muscle. He looked pretty hot.

"Not really, I had more important things to do."I said turning back to look at the teacher teaching. I didn't care much I was beginning to day dream when someone yelled.

"Ow! Why did you hit me?!"I looked over at Jason holding his cheek. What the hell?

"Natalia! Get out! Now!"I snapped my head back to her.

"What did I do!"I yelled jumping out of my seat.

"Don't play dumb, you sit right beside him."She said pointing to the door. I looked back at him and he was smiling. He set me up! My hand automatically curled into a fist. My body felt like it was on fire from all the anger.

I bent down and grabbed my backpack and was at the door before I turned around.

"This is a stupid class filled with stupid people. I don't know how you became a teacher, but I should sue them for giving me you. You're blind as a bat if you think I hit him."I walked out the room not caring that she was yelling at me.

I walked to the principal's office and walked right in. She was sitting at her desk writing things down.

"Hey Prince."I said walking over to the coffee machine and grabbing to cups full. "The usual?"I asked. I come here a lot so we are on a nick name basis. She's really cool and treats me like I'm her niece. Maybe it's the fact that she is my aunt.

"Hey babes. What did you do now?"She asked as I sat down in front of her handing her, her cup and sipping mine.

"Why do you always assume that it's always me?"I asked laughing.

"Maybe because I know you."She said.

"You have a point, but this time it wasn't me. It was the new kid. He framed me. I didn't even touch him."I said putting my feet up on her desk.

"I'll talk to him to get his side."That's when there was a knock on the door. "Come in."She said. We both looked to see that it was the one and only Jason.

"How may I help you?"Prince asked.

"I'm Jason, the teacher told me to come down so you get my side of the story."He looked at me and looked shock to have my looking oh so comfortable.

"Come sit."She gestured to the chair beside me. Before he could sit down I kicked it so it was three feet away.

"Natalia!"She yelled scolding me.

"What! I don't want him framing me again."I said putting my feet back up on her desk.

"No it's fine."He said taking a seat.

"So tell me what happened."She said.

"I was trying to make conversation and then out of nowhere she slapped me."He faked looking hurt making my mouth gape open. I heard her sigh making me look at her.

"You believe him!"I yelled.

"With your history anything is possible. I can't believe you would hit him after he was trying to be nice. I'm going to have to give you in school detention starting now."She said. It hurt that she would take him over me.

I glared at him with such anger I'm surprised he couldn't feel it.

"Aww I'm feeling the love Prince."I said getting up. She scolded at me again for using her nick name in front of the new kid. It was probably unprofessional.

"Wait, do you know where your parents are?"She asked me. Now it was my tie to scold.

"I never know. They are never home, but last time they were here they gave me a present." I said sarcastically. She knew what I meant by "present" and it just made her more sad.

"Why did you change?"She asked out of nowhere.

"I thought you would never notice. You like?"I asked making a full spin.

"I thought you were always beautiful, but it's nice to know that you are taking interest in your feminine side."That had me laughing so hard I was on the ground.

"It's funny to hear that you're the only one who thinks I was beautiful before."I said getting up from the ground.

She gave me a small sad smile. Whereas Jason cleared his throat. I forgot he was there and sneered at him.

"Are you guys related?"He asked looking from between the both of us.

"What was your first clue?"I asked before Prince could say something.

"Yes, we are related. She's my niece."She said with a smile.

"That's cool I guess."He said smiling back. I made gagging noises while leaving to in school suspension.