Chapther 2

Cj pov ~
So I just got home i when to take a shower and I got in and let the water run down on my body and I wash my hair and into I thought it was good and then I washed my body into I felted clean and then got out and walk to my dresser and got a black t shirt and black shorts and my Jordan on and then brush my teeth and then walk out to my car to go get shariah.

When I got there I walk up to her house and knocked on the door she opened it and she was wearing a black band shirt the band was  sleeping with sirens and a pair of black skinny jeans and Jordan shoes and a beanie hat and she looked hot and why haven't I thought That when we were little kids it kinda a funny how my dad used to dated her  mom and my ulcen did to .
So r you ready to go i ask her . Yup she say so we walk to my car and got in . By the time we got to the party cody's house was packed with like a 100 or more people we walk into his house and she ask if she could get us some beers to drink so I said ya and she when . So I when looking for a girl to full a around with for to night but all I could find was Zoey Morgan yes Liziny Morgan the country singer daughter and one of shariah mom best friends I have heard. So hey beautiful how about me and you have some fun to night I say um let me see she say come on it will be fun I say um ok fine just let me get something she say walking over to get some weed for us to smoke and we walked up stairs to do stuff.

........................................................................................................................

So do you think he's a bad friend for leaving her by her self?